How far can I go with my psychic vampyre skills?

What advantages does being a psychic vampyre have I have seen some very interesting things like making psi tendrils a servitor to curse people or utilizing it for attacking chacras or mind control stuff

I also read tendril feeding is taking a part of someone in you maybe this sounds a bit wierd or something I don’t care unless I can get a advantage from it

The main benefit is learning how to transmute active energies. If someone is sending destructive energies toward you it’s fairly simple to change the intention attached to them to suit your needs. I wouldn’t recommend using other people as your main source of energy though. Using more natural, cosmic sources typically allows you to use a larger amount and has less of a chance of harmful side-effects.

Sapping people by itself usually isn’t enough to do more than annoy people unless they’re already sick though, usually their body is able to make up for the energy loss. Knowing energy transmutation is useful for all sorts of workings including curses though.

1 Like