How does Voodoo doll spell work?

Can anyone explain the process in detail,how voodoo doll spell works?

1 Like

I moved this one to the Voodoo section, since it is a question specific to that tradition.

1 Like

Thanks…

No worries, man :slight_smile:

A voodoo doll is more like a physical construct or focal point of an individual using a image or strand of hair or anything that belongs to them as it has their energy on it. Voodoo dolls in and of themselves are not spells.

You can use the voodoo doll as a focal point for spells on the person in question but they themselves are not a spell.

5 Likes

How does it affect the person?

1 Like

Again that depends on the spell used on the voodoo doll. The doll exists as a physical link to the person.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting

1 Like

Just make up your own spell. It is your power that matters. Words don’t mean sh*t.

2 Likes

Uh…most voodo doll spells are made up…I think the point was how do voodoo dolls work.

1 Like

The hair,nails, clothes has the victim energy imprint,that energy is used to curse the person.am i right here?

2 Likes

If you’re using physical items yes, those things have the person’s energy attached to them

2 Likes

@luxfero, what’s your thoughts on this topic?

1 Like

I know. I just felt like chiming in with a tip/point. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I know you can add spirit powder if you don’t have personal concerns of the person ni it would work just fine …. But I have a question can I make the doll days prior the spell or it ha to be done at the same time ???

2 Likes

You can make it prior. As they were saying above it isn’t part of the spell. Just a place to point it at so you hit your intended target.

2 Likes