How does this sound as a suitable hex/curse?

While I agree, I cannot spontaneously do much curse/hex work with my children around as I prefer to do anything like that when they are not present. Thank you for the advice though!

I can’t either I think we have to be in the group longer

How can you prevent yourself from getting hexed by someone I think will put a spell on me pm if you want details

I agree that the most important thing for you to do is to work with your emotions. Through this process, you want to free yourself of the negativity that was thrust upon you. If that means cursing for a day, then curse for a day. If it takes a month, or longer, then curse him into absolute oblivion.

There is no excuse for those who wield malicious power over innocent children.

Overcoming a childhood under oppressive, tyrannical, narcissistic parents has been the hardest thing I’ve ever done. It’s something that I still contend with to this day.

Magick has brought me to a point where this no longer defines who I am. It is an annoyance that I have to deal with, but I absolutely refuse to remain a victim to my circumstances. Magick can do the same for you too. I’m always here for a PM if you ever need anything. I wish you fortune, friend.

3 Likes

Wow… One of my specialties is cursing. And that… that has the potential to be one hell of a fuck awful spell! Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap: I approve of this! :+1:

2 Likes

This is something major that has affected your life since childhood, so obviously you need something very powerful.

According to E A Koetting the Black Pullet Talisman can do just that.

Perhaps you need to release that anger and hatred “in just one go”, and not just drips now and then.

Be sure of what you want and have no regrets.

The guy is a paedo rapist and deserves it anyway. He’s probably done it to others since.

I really feel for you and hope something can someday bring you closure.

Thank you that means a lot!