How does one self- initiate to Lilith?

lol I love you guys so much! Thanks.

What’s the difference between initiating and just working with her?

Initation is a path you don’t back out of until you complete it, it’s like a diet pathworking if anything (atleast how I see it) and working with her isn’t as specific given the former is bound to lead to a specific path dealing with her. Other than that no real difference except for the literal initiation.

6 Likes

Does it have to be drawn or can I use my phone?

You can use your phone, though drawing the seal gives it a more personal touch as it imparts some of your energy to it.

1 Like

I use my phone everyday though so it should have just enough energy as well.

1 Like

It’s not the same as drawing something with your own hands and eyes. Drawing requires far more intention and focus, and thus more energy is imparted than merely opening a jpeg on your phone.

1 Like

Will I need to envision Lilith initiating me or do I simply ask her for the initiation?.

You don’t know what exactly the initiation will entail, so there is really no way for you to envision her initiating you, so just ask her, and then let it unfold as she sees fit.

Cool! Also when I draw her sigil does it have to look PERFECT? I just ripped up the one I drew.

1 Like

No. It doesn’t have to be perfect, only close enough. If you can recognise your drawing as the seal of Lilith, that’s all you need. It can be a bit lopsided, or the lines can be a little off, but as long as the resemblance is clear, you’re good to go.

1 Like

Thanks! If the deity I work with has a minor/obscure deity can I create a sigil for them?

1 Like

Yes, you can. There are a variety of sigil generators like the Rosy Cross that you can use by tracing the deities name upon it.

1 Like

When I did it the sigil began to disappear and re-appear. Also is became very zig zaggy. The paper sigil didn’t become 3d though. Also I experienced temporary darkness in which the paper became completely dark and then re-speared. Did I do it correctly?

1 Like

Yes, it sounds like you did fine.

It happened so quickly. I thought I was doing it incorrectly.

1 Like

If it happened quickly, then the chances are good that Lilith knew of your intention to call upon her, and was waiting to answer.

Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! What happens now?

1 Like

Keep an eye out for possible omens, dreams, intuitions and guidance. They’ll probably be very subtle so have your mind open for coincidences and connections to Lady Lilith.

You can carry her seal with you, or sleep with it under your pillow as well.

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like