How does one go about summoning/make pact with a djinn

Iv recently seen things that i need answers to and this will set me on the path i need to be on to get the knowledge i seek

1 Like

Welcome @Thomas_Venable It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Are you professional spiritual master.

As far as i know we don’t make pacts with djinns.
Maybe

You can reverse adopt one from legit master.

Then you will not have any side effects.

I don’t recommend making a pact with a djinn unless you have some advanced knowledge and expertise in your craft. In other words, you better know what you’re doing and what you’re getting into.

Djinn is a very tricky creature. Just like us humans. There are reasons why so many warnings advise against it.

Use the search function of this forum for info.

Watch this for help:

1 Like

Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove

3 Likes

Honestly I never read I pact whit dinin got results often the posters never come back,but it’s chants rituals to call them.rotuals of 49 to 90 days pray etc.too long,corwin harvrove books is good. But check Amazon it’s a few dinins books, but wat you looking for can be done by almost any spirt searching on.

Seconded. I would definitely recommend this book, especially to anyone who isn’t highly djinn expert