How does Lucifer look like to you guys?

From the time I was a child Lucifer has always appeared to me with glowing skin, blue green eyes, and curly blonde hair. He has an almost androgynous appearance.

Exactly the way I see him.

I picture him like this, this character is from legion

Or lucifer from the series

2 Likes

A man in a blue and white checkered suit. He had a black cat in his left hand.

Honestly, Luciferā€™s black and sheā€™s a woman (and beyond beautiful) to me anyway, or thats the personal key Lucifer gave meā€¦Guess it differs for everyone

Or maybe you are more in touch with what you believe is your ā€œdemonic sideā€ so you have a natural desire to see them that way and they adhere to that.

Lucifer has shown up to me in pretty much every Including pure colored energy form except the famous ā€œhorned godā€ form. Iā€™ve seen blond/blue eyes and possibly gay. Iā€™ve seen and Egyptian Goddess. I seen a blob of color. I donā€™t see a horned god Presumably because that isnā€™t my culture nor expectation. However people who pick up on that aspect usually also carry a differing aspect of his energy and personality. Thereā€™s an occultist who said Lucifer switched from being two black kids standing in front of him into a white guy because he knew he preferred white peopleā€¦ spirits really donā€™t care about half the things we do :smirk:

I always heard of the beautiful angel that fell so thatā€™s how my helpers show up if they show up in human form. However I have seen an imprint shape of a head with either big ears or horns in a series of flashes. Regardless, unless we are talking about physical dense beings (humans, animals, ā€œunder earth beingsā€), I try not to care too much about what they look like. I feel how any entity chooses to appear says more about me, my education, or bias than the entity.

1 Like

To me he appaers in a white aura and a dark hole in the middle. There I believe is the Dragon Eye and I feel his presence but cannot talk to him because I think Iā€™m not ready to talk with him yet.

The only time I hung out with Lucifer he physically possessed someone to talk to me was awesome. I also had satin possess someone to talk to me too, both times were like 6 years ago

He appears as a bright light shining through smoke or clouds, or as a beautiful angel. He is tall and he has fair hair that is curly.

1 Like

Have anyone seen him as a child in black hood.

Long white hair, white wings, golden eyes.

6 Likes

To my mind I imagine him as a platinum blonde muscular dude that looks kinda like Chris Evans or a muscular dude with a Levantine appearance (dark features yet radiant eyes)

In appearance one is wings are an undeniable white that glows.

In appearance two his wings are a beautiful dark grey.

Either way, when he comes a knockin Iā€™ll happily be face down and ass up and enjoy every second of it :rofl:

He has begun taking a strange form for me recently, and I would love to hear any opinions people might have for why.

He has been taking an appearence of a slightly younger me, maybe 4 or 5 years younger, before I could grow my wild-man beard and my chin was bare. Except he also has black eyes

When I was the age he appears to me as, I often had people come up to me and randomly tell me I look like an angel, or I look like a painting. In fact, one of my fathers friend had a painting hanging up that looked (no exaggeration) exactly like me. So much so that he took a picture of that on his phone and sent it to me, which of course became a bit of a running joke

Here you can see I found the photo on Google images. It is Archangel Micheal casting satan out from heavenā€¦ or something like that. I dont think with my beard I appear that way anymore though.

The only other difference is he is dressed in silver+gold armor, with a red sash running from his right shoulder to his left hip.

Now frankly I am confused as hell. Why would Lucifer appear to me as a younger version of myself, and why does he seem to be playing up the resemblance between me and the archangel painting?

Okay, now Iā€™ve seen his face. He appears to me with black hair thatā€™s longer at the top, and short on the sides. His skin is sometimes light, and sometimes very pale/grey. His eyes are also red

He appears to me in many different forms of recognizable people that I trust and respect. However, he appeared only once unmasked as a figure all in black but dazzling on the interior with wildy flashing white lightning. His personality is that of a warm fatherly figure that helps with intellectual pursuits and truth-seeking endeavors

Ripped, black wings. I think Iā€™m just horny. Anyways, it used to be the devil from south park so this is a major upgrade. Lol

2 Likes

To me heā€™s appeared as varying between a man with shoulder length black hair and blue eyes, another instance they were yellow. There was another time that he pinned me down in a dream where his head looked like a mix of being on fire or too bright for me to see, and then having a black body. I can provide pictures if anyone is interested

1 Like

Like this:

1 Like

A sketch Iā€™ve started working on:

To me he has beautifully curled, thick hair, sometimes blonde, sometimes black. His wings shift between feathered and chiropteran. His eyes are light, like hazel but sometimes green or blue or silver. Hard to keep track. At times he takes on the more classical angelic look with foppish yellow hair and cherubian face, but his more sanguine appearance is my personal favorite.

3 Likes