How do you vibrate a name or word

how do you vibrate a name or word

2 Likes

Elongate the vowels and draw your breath from your belly.

So, for example, take a deep breath and vibrate ā€œAHHHHHHHHHGLAAAAAAAAHHHā€ as is required for the LBRP.

Or ā€œLUUUUUUUUCCCCCIIIIIIFFFFFEEERRRRR.ā€

By breathing from your diaphragm, and stretching the vowels, you should feel the vibration rise upwards from your belly through your body and come out your mouth.

12 Likes

I see Agla a lot nowadays

3 Likes

thank you just making sure i was doing it right it just seems so silly when i do it lol

2 Likes

Speak how you might sing it

Or even sing itā€¦ like a chant sorta singing

2 Likes

Ya that would probably make it seem less silly thinking of it that way

1 Like

Dull mono-tone, feel your whole body vibrate, I canā€™t do it because my mustache tickles me

4 Likes

Lol :joy:

You know how to drop your vocal chords to that point where itā€™s like ā€œaaarrrrghhhhhhhhā€, kinda like when your real tired or just woke up itā€™s that ā€œahhhhhhā€ but your voice is vibrating it in the larynx. I got a very deep, strong voice so I figured itā€™s not like when I do my chanting. Itā€™s the vocal chords I gotta change

3 Likes

Hum with your lips closed, loud and low, from the diaphragm. Keep trying until you find that particular sound that makes your lips all tingly and numb.

Now do that with your mouth open.

2 Likes

a_1b1eeebd

3 Likes

Woahhhhhh that felt weird lol :joy: I wasnā€™t even saying a name that technique really helped me Iā€™ll have to definitely incorporate vibration

1 Like

what would you say is better for summoning a spirit chanting its name of vibrating it? and why?

Generally speaking, when summoning, I will chant a spiritā€™s name, and vibrate the words of power, depending on the type of ritual Iā€™m doing.

I vibrate only the words that should have some extra oomph behind them, like godnames or command words, the words that affect the atmosphere of my temple and set the stage for what is to come.

2 Likes

thanks i was trying to fine out where i read vibrating the name of the spirit helped summon it

Iā€™ve never needed to vibrate a spiritā€™s name, but thereā€™s no reason you canā€™t if thatā€™s what you feel you should do.

1 Like