How do you use The Seal of Manifestation?

Has anyone had any experience using The Seal of Manifestation for other things than keeping imposter beings out and if so how? Considering its name and a feeling I have, I suspect it can be used for more.

1 Like

When I modified @Micah’s original Seal of Manifestation by putting it into E.A. Koetting’s Universal Circle, I also suspected that it could be used to call entities and filter out imposters. In fact, that’s the original intent of the seal.

I framed a copy of it and keep it displayed in my bedroom. It does what it’s supposed to. I’ve personally had no issues with it.

3 Likes

The external Circle, being E.A.'s Universal Circle, can be consecrated to the entity he has attached to his commercial Circles that are for sale. This entity enhances the ability to connect to other entities. I forgot if it has a name, it’s mentioned in one of his books, maybe The Book of Azazel where there are other gates listed as well.

3 Likes

Malzaz Hyroth, though I couldn’t find any mention in the books I’ve got.

I don’t think there’s anything published about it. Outside of what the sale page says.

2 Likes

when it come to seal, i would use a enn or a song to use the seal it self or evoke any of the 9 demonic gatekeeper amd ask them how to use this seal

Sorry for the unclear headline, could not change it in time. I was thinking more in the line of whether the Seal of Manifestation can actually be used for the manifestation of events, wealth, the classic low magick things.

Not on its own I don’t think as it’s intended purpose is more about keeping away impostors.

A bouncer if you will.

The universal circle could though, with or without the seal of manifestation.

(The “manifestation” in the name has more to do with evocation)

Then again…you may be on to something and discovering other applications for it.

1 Like

Well it is called The Seal of Manifestation and it has the “As Above So Below” signs on it, so logically it should work for manifestation.