How do you stay stress free?

I’m never stress free, I have moments of calm but that’s fleeting like a few minutes fleeting unless I’m asleep lol. Otherwise my waking state is either mental stress, emotional stress, or physical stress, two of which are brought on by overthinking stuff and one by simply being active lmao but I guess they’re all bearable.

1 Like

I’m sensitive and I’m an over thinker as well because I want things to be secured 100% all the time but I guess no one is perfect

1 Like

If you suffer from stress and you want to contact an entity for help, Raphael could be an option for you.
“It has been said through the ages that Raphael can make you completely immune to stress, and it has certainly been seen that this ritual can render you so calm that stressful situations no longer make you feel uneasy. You can perform this once to lower your overall stress, or you can use it when facing a situation that you know will be especially stressful.”

1 Like

Ya know, Oisin can feed off some of that if you direct him to, and lessen it. He was designed to pick up that skillset if you wished it. I didn’t implement it, but it’s in there unless you removed it. Little bro could be taught too. Between the two of them, you have a little team on ya side to help with the slack.

2 Likes

Ashtanga yoga, art (making and viewing,) daily rituals, eating the proper amount of food. Also this forum. I think that sometimes the path can be lonely when solitary and it is great to have a place to share and learn…

2 Likes

be a robot. lol. no emotions. It’s taking things personal that rattle your emotions causing stress. see things without thoughts. experience without thinking about it. Be observer not a critiquer. People stress when they make big deal about anything. So don’t make big deal. Know when to be passionate to motivate self. Leave the busybody mind to get involve with nonsense or things that isn’t related to you. don’t get in others’ business. Many others always trying to make their problem your problem. Avoid being a busybody.

You can tell in the situation now in the world. Many are busybody getting in everyone’s business or affecting society cuz they make big deal of own issue and push it to the world. Other’s fight is not your fight. They think it’s a fight but it’s not. To them it is but they push it on others. Some don’t believe in the same issue so it don’t stress them up. So one of the key is to not make a big deal out of nothing. too many people do that and traumatize self.

stress everyone have. know the difference between good stress and bad stress. too many are in bad stress self created.

it’s all about perspective. how much meaning and what kind of meaning you put into experience that affects your stress level. freaking out by overthinking negative thoughts isn’t gonna help lower stress. thinking bad of others isn’t gonna help. why not just be silent and not think? that’s the better solution. give mind a rest /vacation.

Other than managing the mind thoughts. I do tai chi/chi kung for overall tune up of self in all aspects. Also do strength exercise for physical health since we are living in our body. take care of your temple body.

2 Likes

The Let it Go prnciple works. You can take a step back a rationalise why the thing you’re stressing about isn’t that big of a deal. Let yourself detatch so you can get a bigger picture perspective.

After that, some things are worth stressing about, and you don’t want to just hide from them. If after some though, this is this case, make the issue a priority for resolution, make a plan and look towards the goal that sees the issue fixed.

For a fun way to help detach, try this, ahem, magickal chant: :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Hahaha bro!!! Thxx…

1 Like

Yeah yeah i like it, thx for help and opening up with this

Worry literally has no positive affect and although it subconsciously generated mostly . Control it to the best you can and You’ll be alright , can see things throfuh yin or yang perspective

Coolz!!

Worry because you want control over it ill try not worry even if i have no control over it thx John wick!!

I’m taking care of my skinny body now. I’m in rehab Home for cocaine abuse and my guardians and lucifer are helping me with it, robot lol I wish I was , I’m covering as many aspects of my life with lucifer as possible !

1 Like

AT some point you are gonna have to claim your own powers and depend on self. Your at a state where you need help to get back to healthy. So when you are getting closer to being able to take power and take charge of your actions, don’t hesitate. Dependency on spirits or entity or demons or angels or others is the last place you want to be. You want choice and action coming from your true self. Too many people are living life depending on other’s or living on what others tell them. skinny body need food and healthy habits. Only you have to power to get to your goal cuz your living in your body . no one else. Don’t let others use you like a tool. Be yourself for yourself. That means loving yourself more and action on it and not talking other’s BS stuff that belittle you.

Eventually you’ll be having choice to program yourself for what you want. healthy living. In a way you become a robot cuz you only focus on the good stuff cuz you program yourself to only do things that help you.