How do you prevent spirits from reading your mind?

To block spirits from reading your mind, turn of your chakras and forget the exist for the time being. Meditate on your aura as this acts like a shield and do not actually think of any thoughts - try void meditation as this helps dramatically.

1 Like

simple, but yes.

Whats spirits you allow inside. Every one isnt gonna be helpful.

No my tourmaline isnā€™t charged or programmed. I have never programmed a stone. I charge them by putting them in the sun but I had read that black tourmaline doesnā€™t need any programming or even cleansing. I donā€™t do color meditation, I still donā€™t do much to be honest. I have a looooot to learn so thanks for your advises, they will certainly come in handy the day Iā€™m more advanced. Shame that I canā€™t just use a gemstone or talisman to protect my thoughts. I have never created an egregor or servitor yet but I truly want to. This is definitely something I have always planned to do. And of course blanking my mind, thinking about nothing etc isnā€™t a solution because I canā€™t do that 24/7 so Iā€™d need a permanent protection. And of course a protection which wouldnā€™t prevent me from hearing spirits if they ever want to talk to meā€¦

2 Likes

well idk of the tourmaline will shroud you mind from spirits so to speak but it can be programmed to filter negative energy and magick or reflect it. im not sure if id agree with not having to program it. then again im still fairly new to crystals so idk entirely

Reason i want to open my mind to any demon from the pit i would like to get to know them so when i pass away and i get taken to Hell i want to earn there respect they even might have knowledge of Demonic powers so when i practice dark magic by sending out a very powerful beacon i know there are really dangerous uncontrollable demons in Hell if i can allied to them Satan would be very pleased with me guts and glory also i have this antique African Jug which has poltergeist attached to it i used it i set up my universal circle in my spar room array 3 black candles sit a 8 inch inverted pentagram outside universal circle at the top so i sit facing South for Satan sit poltergeist Jug in the center of inverted pentagram on floor light black candles anticlockwise pick up poltergeist Jug walk anticlockwise around universal circle sit poltergeist Jug back in center of inverted pentagram sit in center of universal circle facing south towards poltergeist Jug for half-hour my 65 inch 4K Tv turned on by itself got up went to my lounge TV was on awesome thank-you arianna