How do you honor your succubus or incubus + other questions

I am not talking about worship, just how to draw closer to them, how do you communicate with them, and do you leave offerings for them?

I am new to having a Succubus wife (I’m female.)
I also wanted to ask how do I get rid of hangups with dealing with other females, because I have had only bad experiences with human females the last few years.
I haven’t had this problem with deities and goddesses, or other female spirits/beings.
Obviously I cannot talk about this with my psychiatrist, or a therapist.

So I wanted to ask here. I feel these hangups are getting in the way of a good, healthy relationship with my Succubus wife.

1 Like

I’m still learning myself. I can feel her, but have only heard her about 3 times in 5 months and met in dreams about as much. I have found that taking time to speak with her and talk about things seems to help, so maybe it will help you as well. I also listen to music together and ask her her thoughts on things, and even though I generally don’t hear a response, occasionally I will get a touch or feeling that feels like acceptance or different moods. Hard to explain. Not sure how long it takes to become proficient and get past the communication barrier, but I hope with time and work things will improve as they do for most things. If you have mixed emotions talk to her about it and see how she responds. Good luck to ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you asking Lilith for a succubus, didn’t you say you wanted a succubus that wouldn’t interfere with your relationships with other people?

No, I was saying that my hangups were interfering with my relationship with my Succubus wife.

Ubis love to communicate and can be surprisingly wise. It’s not different from the relationship that you can have with a guardian angel, a familiar or a “daemon” in the Socratic sense of the word. Don’t trust an ubi who doesn’t communicate with you, verbally or energetically. The best way to honor them is through word and companionship, not idolatry. They love to eat what you eat, read what you read and discover the world with you. It’s not all about sex, of course.

My advice for dealing with other women. I consider myself bisexual and I know they can become more hard to conquer than men, so take it easy. I advise you to have dates without pressure to meet different people and not be all the time pending to have a partner. Also work on your self-esteem.

1 Like

Bonding is sharing. The succubus, or any other spirit, entity or deity, are a first hand witness to your life experience.

You basically share your point of view of things happening in your life, and they can thrive through it, learn from it and give you love, comfort and advise, as well.

Beside love, the consensus of exchange is physical and spiritual; They experience our physical world through us, just as we experience their spiritual world through them.

They love sincere compliments and to be acknowledged, not as much as what they are, but more of who they are as individuals. Inclusion rather than exclusion, because they have made sacrifices and compromises to be with you, just as you did to be with them.

Over time, you will learn their strenghts and weaknesses and their imperfections, which makes them even more fascinating. At least, that’s how I see it.

7 Likes