How do you handle parasitic Dead when they refuse to respect you during an attack?

I’m under a nasty attack orchestrated by demonic Dead. Someone attacked me for them as payment, then dropped it without standing down the spirits, and they were without a purpose, so because I wouldn’t give them a target to attack (they expect payment in the form of me using my skills to attack others, and I refuse to do that), they decided to punish me by overwhelming me with shades and other demonic Dead.

They won’t listen to me, I’ve tried everything I can, they’re attached to my chakras and my memories, and are giving me hell.

How do you handle them when your energy system is a a bit screwed up (I’m going through healing), they’re messing with your mind using trickery/illusions, and you’re exhausted?

1 Like

Murmur

He’s supposed to be good for the “exorcist” if the dead are unruly.

If you can’t dislodge them yourself, I would suggest doing a cord cutting.

Michael is one of the big go-to spirits for this.

Outsource. Call a spirit with the energy to do the job for you.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Would that be Murmur?

And do you find binding a demon to the task is helpful in preventing someone from trying to sabotage by banishing it or something?

In this case yes (or another spirit suited to the job/situation)

From what you previously said in the first post, these spirits are on their own. That being the case, I fail to see how there could be any sabotage.

I also fail to see how someone would be banishing the demon from your space where the attack is occuring.

As to your other question, Im no expert and it’s nothing I’ve had to do personally, however I don’t see why there would be any need to bind the demon to the task.

If for some reason you were going to do something like that, I would think that entails a pact (of which you’d need to ask someone who has experience with pacts or search the forum).

At any rate, if you have a legitimate issue I would think there’s no reason for the demon not to want to flex it’s power. Remember to thank them after.

Edit

If you don’t have defenses and wards, I would work on those as you resolve your problem.

1 Like

You can try Hecate

Actually that’s not the really the full story. I can see how I haven’t made myself clear in my OP.

The way it is, there’s a group of Dead (shades and soulless shells) who transformed themselves into devils. How do I know this? Orlee Stewart told me this during a consultation when I was enquiring about what I was dealing with, and I couldn’t understand what was going on. She would know, she’s an experienced necromancer, as you probably know. I just didn’t have enough time in the consultation to investigate further with her at the time, and I didn’t have enough spare cash to go for another consultation. Another spirit told me it was the worst thing these Dead could have done to themselves - it put them in hell, and they can’t escape it. They’re there for eternity.

One of these Dead told me they come into this world to “look for work” because being productive helps them to cope. Unfortunately, sending them on a job to heal someone, or to help me get more money, or any of the usual stuff doesn’t work, they tell me they don’t do those types of jobs. The only work they do, is hurting people, ruining people, killing people, and so on. I refuse to hurt and kill people because a) I’d rather heal myself, b) I don’t have any enemies, c) the only type of payment these Dead will accept is more “work” or for me to work for them by using my skills to hurt, ruin, and kill people. The problem with giving them more jobs is obvious - I don’t have any enemies, as I made my peace and healed my pain, and yes, in some cases, got my revenge. So if I just attack the targets they give me, I’m creating more enemies for myself and I’ve worked hard to not have any. Their targets are the type of people who feel powerless, who desire revenge, who are bitter, etc. They might have good jobs, families, etc, but they’ll have pain somewhere. They are lied to, bullshitted, and other tactics are used to brainwash and flatter them. On top of that, these Dead know from experience that I will not attack someone unless I come under attack, and even then it’s a case of defending myself or it’s a case of revenge. They know this. So they use that to their advantage by bullshitting one of their targets who is already under attack or has lost someone close to them into believing that I somehow am responsible. People can be very intelligent and discerning, but not when they’re in pain and are unconscious, and often people are unconscious. Some people are too trusting to begin with. You know how people often are, either way.

So you can see how this specific group of Dead operate. They are liars, deceivers, and manipulators. That’s what they’re good at. They’re malevolent. But they haven’t let go of this world, one of them told me he regrets taking his own life and turning himself into a devil. They do what they do on this side of the veil, so that they’re not having to face their personal hell (their pain and misery). And of course, to remain on this side of the veil, they need energy. Guess what their preferred energy is? Conflict, pain, suffering, and misery. So you can see how they tend to play their targets off against each other, creating more conflict and pain. You have to be awake and discerning to see through all of this.

They are very hard to control and are volatile. They easily and quickly become vengeful over the small stuff. They don’t easily accept authority and will seek to undermine and belittle yours if they don’t like you.

Now, I know Murmur can help, and I’ve worked with Murmur before. He’s always worked for me, but I like to cover my bases knowing the full extent of what’s going on. I’m working on my wards, etc.

Cheers.

Now, this is just my opinion

But all that shit really doesn’t matter in my estimation.

To me, their modus operandi makes them out to be “advanced parasites”, or rather that is to say that they behave in a parasitic manner (whether or not they are “true parasites” of some kind or another).

I would consider them parasitic entities with a backstory.

They are unwelcome guests that either need to be brought to heel, or gotten rid of.

You do not owe them compassion or empathy if all they want to do is stir up trouble in your life, and feed off you or others to boot.

Because that’s what they’re doing at the end of the day. They are feeding off this so called “work”.

Sounds rather parasitic.

That’s their problem not yours.

Fuck’em

They either play nice and come to heel and enlist themselves in your service or you send’em straight to hell with extreme prejudice.

If they’ve made themselves your enemies, they need to be treated accordingly.

Again, this all just my opinion.

1 Like

I agree, and I’m glad you said this because reading it instantly made me feel better.

So what do you do when they’re possessing you, knowing that as soon as you exorcise them, one of their unconscious human “gophers” puts them back where they want to be?

I’ve found that whenever I’ve employed my methods of defending myself against what appears to be a human attacker using sorcery on me, they’ve often been unaware of it, not knowing who I am, and wondering why I’m “attacking” them, often countering with a nasty and damaging attack of their own - because these entities have bullshitted them with a nice story to rile them up.

So there’s that.

How would you deal with this, bearing in mind, they’re the soulless Dead, and sometimes “a deceased human who somehow were transformed into a demonic entity” (Orlee Stewart’s words)?

Their attacks and interferences are very hard to cope with as they work on the mind and perceptions. I went through a horrid attack like this last night, where in my mind’s eye, the door was opened and my home and my mind was flooded with shades.

I have tried doing what you said, they just get angry and nasty.