How do you draw a sigil for a servitor?

How does one go about drawing or creating a sigil for a servitor?

This is a pretty awesome how to guide for creating servitors. It also includes valuable tips on intention, naming your servitor and creating a sigil

2 Likes

Literally any way that you want to.

Some people spend hours crafting some sort of image for one. I’ve occasionally done this.

Taylor Ellwood reduces the purpose of the servitor to two words, cuts out the duplicates, removes vowels and melds the letters in the same manner as your classic chaos sigil.

Usually I draw lines and squiggles then draw a circle around it. Then I use this as the representation of the servitor throughout the process of making and charging it.

It can honestly look like anything. But having said that, I suggest not making it the same as an image that likely has a lot of connotations or mental energy, meaning etc attached to it by others. Ie, so not things like the logo of a political party, the McDonald’s M or particular religious symbol etc.

Just my thoughts

1 Like

I just do the exact same way as chaos magick sigil, just using that statement of intent the servitor is meant to fulfill. Although seeing this

I’ll probably do it that way from now on instead of using a full sentence.

1 Like

good point, I also realized the same. WE create the intent and energy behind it, so we can draw it however we want. Good that our intuitions have lined up on the same point

1 Like