How do you Blacken the Chakras?

I’ve been getting a very strong urge to blacken my chakras do you guys know of any sources you can redirect me to or books?

Black Magick of Ahriman :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

What he said :point_up:

Its a long process but the results are potent :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Curious, what are the benefits of blackening ones Chakra?

Is merges the torn aspects if consciousness as aposed to shifting it from one center to the next.

2 Likes

Forgive my ignorance I know nothing about this subject can you explain this me in layman’s terms.

1 Like

“The chakra or energy centers are isolated and limited parts of the light spectrum that ground out our individual power currents.”

Basically they lock our consciousness at certain levels, and by blackening them we reunite those various levels and are able to have our consciousness expand to its potential. (@Dinmiatus feel free to correct me)

4 Likes

OK. I see. Very interesting. I just finished reading through the BMOA advertisement on the BALG courses. I’ll be adding this my list of courses I’ll be taking. Thanks for the info. Magick without limitations that’s the only way to go.

1 Like

Depending on how deep you wanna explore it, if can provide you with enough to explore for awhile. :grin:

Edit: for example. I have been exploring it for 7 months now and have only evoked 1 div (Aighash) with the methods in the text and since that 1st evocation i have enough potential projects to keep me busy for a few years if i choose to explore them all. :joy: and there are still like 20 somethin divs in this text lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow.

31 divs. Could be there for a long time

2 Likes

To top it all off i was lead to explore what the goetic spirits can teach me by the divs. So plate is pretty packed full of goodies :japanese_ogre:

@KingOfHearts616 true but i am fine with that. I was lead to this work as Preparation for future work with the the old ones. Specifically so i dont melt ze brain pan lmao. :rofl: take from that what you will lol.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it nice if you could go into the Astral world and manipulate time so that one day here is one year there. You could learn everything you needed.

I mean, part of the initiation into the current is going through the five layers of arezura, which is essentially hell. So you probably could learn a lot there.

2 Likes

It would, but the goal is to root the power here, and in the physical and subtle bodies. Hence the need for experiential work and the need to put in time with each div. This is also a controled method for kundalini awakening so the powers that awaken can be harnessed as they arise. Hence the end goal of man turned kunda or man turn devil.

3 Likes

Bracking down the bars of imprisonment.

1 Like