How do I work with Thoth?

He does, it’s just not the traditional way to call ancient Gods.

IMG_20190416_052356

Or you can use his name the same way as you use sigils

Thothh

7 Likes

Have you got a step by step on how to work with him?

It’s study related.

I heard there’s plenty of thots on Tinder…

All jokes aside, prepratory immersion is of immense value when it comes to contacting beings with no ‘official’ sigil.

4 Likes

The Egyptians used Hieroglyphs as their “sigils” as sigils are fairly new, Gods don’t have sigils, atleast official ones, you just have sigils people created themselves or claimed were given to them by the Deity. So you can use the hieroglyphs or one someone made(which is 50/50) and once you establish contact request or make your own for him to empower.

However, there’s no such thing as a step by step on how to work with someone, you contact him and use your people skills to form a bond with him, how someone else works with him doesn’t mean that’s how you’ll work with him.

5 Likes

When I work with setheach I use either his old priest symbol or write his name in hieroglyphs. So yes @anon48079295 is right ancient Egyptian goods don’t really use sigil as we are use to them.

1 Like

Thoth has no sigil, if you want, you may use some images from ancient Egypt to summon his energy, if you feel like doing something like that.

Else, you can summon him like any other spirit (though you should search on the forum for info about him if you haven’t already, it’s best to do so when summoning someone like Thoth): Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

3 Likes

You can use magical chants from V.K Jehannum and this sigils

He is amazing teacher.

4 Likes

how do I know these are his sigils? I’ve been reading another comment previously that he’s got another sigil, thanks anyways.

What do you mean by that? How can I use the traditional way?

Just open the sigil,gaze and say magical chants. He has different sigils for different purpose.

1 Like

I got this sigil, too. Did you try it?

2 Likes

From where is this sigil of Thoth?

1 Like

Yes,just read magical chants above,you can combine both sigils at the same time.

2 Likes

Do you mean Set? Aleister Crowley received his sigil in 1912. Kenneth Grant published it in the Nightside of Eden and Apep’s/Apophis’, too.

1 Like

Well like I said when it comes to Seth or sethaech I call him with an acient Egyptian priest symbol or his banner glyphs or his name in glyphs. I have not seen the glyphs that Aleister received or his for Apophis. So I couldn’t say anything about those @Lukjanof

1 Like

I’m curious of this name, do you mean setekh/sutekh? or something else?

1 Like

I write It out as I read it in glyphs in Latin Letters but setkth would be closet of your version.

1 Like

These.

Ok the first one Is the first time I see today and is not the one I use. The second one I recognize the glyphs but in a different order but I have seen those glyphs.
Thank you :pray:t4: for sharing it @Lukjanof!

1 Like

It’s from S.Connolly’s khemetic demonolatry sigils.

I wouldn’t use a sigil that looks pretty much like a hanger to be honest, it doesn’t even represent Thoth in my eyes, but to each his own :grin:

3 Likes