How do I vampirize somebody’s energy?

@Wabbajack gave a similar answer I would have, read the tomes he recommended by M W Ford and use your imagination. The astral tendril method is incredibly effective, matter of fact my partner at the time woke up to ask me what the fuck I was doing because I was vamping her with that method without even doing it on purpose lol:) happy vamping

2 Likes

Depends on your views and expiriences with her, and whether or not you are dealing with the actual spirit and not an Imposter or Sludge entity.

1 Like

Oh my, I kinda had this idea for a servitor, but I dont know how to build one.

It was going to be in the form of a fox archetype, just for the sassy and deceving energy.

The idea was to get revenge against the people using their own energy.

Like… my boss was a better strategist than I’m, a army commander retired. He began to go behind my back, bad mouthing me in the company and putting me in a corner, very sleek, very deceiving guy. At the beginning I wouldn’t even think it was him creating this fires about me. Such a snake.

But I’m very honest. I’d never have the kind of strategies he used to strangle me under my sleeve. I’m not in this level.

So the idea was to create a servitor that drains only a quality in someone’s personality. A quality they misused against someone.

Instead of using 2 steps:
harming him with a curse and only then asking for some jupiter or mercurial energy to make me more sneaky and smart to deal with people like him. I’d drain this from him, so he that doesn’t even uses against people anymore and infuse it in me but I would’ve the choice of using for benefit or against someone.

It kinda combines the revenge of letting a person without this quality she misused and making her pay in the same coin, even using her own energy against her.

Then I could’ve figured it out a way to do the same with him while still in the company.
Would’ve been nice. But I guess its too complicated and there has to be filters too.