How do I unblock my chakras, as a beginner?

How would you go about unblocking chakras? I don’ trust myself enough yet to “sense” which chakras and I had a prophetic dream telling me something is wrong with my astral body, but I lack the money to go to a reiki healer, so how would I go about unblocking my chakras? Any useful books or resources that could help me? I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Whats this have to do with Tarot?

There plenty of guided meditations for chakra work. Id start with that.

1 Like

Focus on the area of the chakra. Lets say your root chakra was blocked casuing problems attracting material comforts.

Focus on the area of the root chakra. Feel the sensations. Just become aware of the area. You can also listen to a sound frequency associated with that area, wear gems associated with the color of the chakra

But more importantly, feel a good positive feeling while focusing on that area.

Usually just focusing on each chakra before bed for a few minutes while feeling a sense of love or gratitude is enough to keep them all balanced.

Whats making you think yo uhave a blockage?

1 Like

Go on Pinterest and find the chakra exercises. They really work and make you think. Really spend time on each one though. Don’t do them all at once. Like do root one week or however long then do sacral next. And so on

Spending money on reiki healer would be a waste of money when you can do it yourself. Start meditating man!

1 Like

Working on your energy sensing, grounding, manipulation, those things naturally work on your chakras and entire energy system.

3 Likes

he needs something to help him quick. As blockages can be dangerous.

One of the easiest ways to unblock and flush the chakras is to create an energy ball of the same colour as the chakra and with your breath, draw it through them.

Relax into an Alpha state, and, starting with the Muladhara, create a ball of pulsing red energy, and when you inhale, draw the ball into the chakra, and when you exhale, draw it back out. Do this for about 5-10 breaths, or until you feel the chakra open up, and then dissolve the ball.

Move your awareness to the Svadhisthana, and create a ball of pulsing orange energy, and repeat the process.

Moving upwards, go on to the Manipura with a yellow ball, the Anahata with a green ball, the Vishudda with a blue ball, the Ajna with an indigo ball, and the Sahasrara with a violet ball.

Also, learn a method of energy movement, like qi gong. The form known as the Eight Pieces of Brocade can be found on YouTube and is simple to learn, but will help your energy to flow strongly and dissolve any blockages.

15 Likes

I thrive with music and use binaural beats to help me focus on mine if I feel blocked but everyone is different

1 Like

I didn’t know I said anything about tarot, I thought I put it under the energy work thread. Sorry for any misunderstanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I see that for some reason I used an old draft to post this, The old title had to do with tarot, It got edited out somehow, which is weird, because I don’t remember doing that. My mistake.

1 Like