How do I summon Thoth?

I’m new to all this magic an I have questions that I want answered. I heard Thoth would help but I need to know how to contact him!

2 Likes

Please use the forum’s search function in the upper right. There is a lot of information available on Thoth here.

1 Like

This topic may give you a little help, but with using the :mag: , you can find another methods about how to contact and build your relationship/connection with a Deity.

In fact, you can make your own way how you desire to evoke or invoke an Entity, you don’t even have to use Their sigil necessarily. Keep reading, and based on your new knowledge, you can use some of them, or build your own version.

Friendly reminder: You can attract a Spirit/God attention via thoughts in several form and way. For example, keep searching for more informations about Them is already can make a thin yarn between you.

You can find two very good comment about how easily They can approach you even without you would knowing their presence and attention:

Much blessing on you,
and enjoy your work!

Sincerely,
Nagash

5 Likes

Thank you for the links dude, its insane how I spot this thread immediately after having thoughts of summoning Marduk. Weird synchronicities that happen after you get into magic…

This will help you: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

Plus, Thoth doesn’t have a sigil, but you can make a connection by using one of his ancient Egyptian pictures.

3 Likes

Thot,Pobaroth,Tehuti , Zehuti has a SIGIL INDEED !!!

Click to view image

images|175x288

Before posting strange sigils to this forum, @AveThothTehuti, it is a rule here that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like