How do I revert to an original form spiritually?

So, years ago, there was a demon Omen. Omen was a cruel creature who slowly changed my form through methods that eventually changed me into a succubus in the year of 2013. I have sought far and wide to reverse the changes to my astral body and my soul/spiritual state, core was changed, form was changed, things were added and changed, I could through a list but I would be there for ages. Is there any way which I can restore my humanity which was taken from me without contract or deal? I know it’s an unusual thing since most people don’t seek to not be a demon and seek to become one but I am desperate since I don’t want to feed anymore.

3 Likes

Lots of members on here change their energy body constantly. I’d suggest just start meditating on the energy you wish to have. Start pulling it from the universe, forming it around you until its solid, then grounding it. Repeat until happy with the changes

2 Likes

Is it possible to do that to spiritual organs and your core?

1 Like

I dont see why not

1 Like

There is some one on this forum that I think can help you who works with a Goddess named Heralah that can help you. Contact @Mikan he’ll have some ideas.

2 Likes

I’ll contact Mikan in a bit thank you Demeter.

1 Like