How do I refine, unblock and recharge specific chakras?

I figured I would ask these specific questions seeing as I don’t see them elsewhere.

I need to fix up energy centres like my crown and likewise, but I only really know how to do sacral as that was my biggest problem (i.e re-touting sexual energy to it)

Can I gather energy from other sources, purify it, and distribute it? What does intense chakra work past the “Above average” point achieve? Should I just do kundalini instead?

1 Like

Did you even bother to look into the stuff recommended in your previous thread on the kundalini?

Robert Bruce covers this.

The kundlaini is not separate from the chakkra so you can’t “do kundalini instead.” Part of the entire process is purification and refinement of the chakra and the meridians. The kundalni is an energy circuit, where you take the sexual life force of the body and shove it up the spinal cord into your brain. It is dangerous and can cause severe physical problems if not done properly.

Read the work of Krishnamurti if you want to know what happens when it goes wrong.

The easiest method of refining the chakras is to pull energy into them and vibrate the Bija mantras.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading this book tonight:

Kundalini and The Chakras: A Practical Manual - Evolution in This Lifetime by Genevieve Lewis Paulson.

I did. Then I looked for some free works and found a bad explanation of it, and it said I had to do certain exercises to proceed (that had to do with plugging up nostrils and laying on your side.)

I was in public so I decided against it.

Yes, pranayama is part of the traditional kundalini training, and is an art in its own right. Alternate nostril breathing is used to remove stale energy from the Pingala and Ida nadis, the two energy pathways that run up the sides of your body, flanking the Shushumna, the main energy channel.

Kundalini yoga is a complete spiritual art in and of itself, so it incorporates pranayama, asana, meditation, and mantra.

If you are really interested in this, and not just seeking short cuts, do yourself a favour and invest in the work of Robert Bruce. You don’t need his course, but pick up his book Energy Work, and use his techniques. The kundalini can rise on its own when you get serious about working with your energy system.

Full refinement and purification of the chakra is said to confer siddhas, or powers, upon you such as precognition, levitation, time dilation, bilocation and the ability to converse with discarnate beings.

Sadly, I don’t know of any Western magician who has ever actually taken the time to accomplish this. There was one former member here who was attempting to spend 7 years to fully open and refine her chakra by use of the Bija mantra, but I don’t know the result. I do know that vibrating the Bija mantras for a certain number of repetitions for 40-60 days will give you access to the siddhas as well as increase your power flow.

I like the idea of energy work, but not seven years of it to gain powers I’d already gain anyways. I’ll pick up energy work at some point, but don’t expect me to devote my life to it because “no westerner has done it before”

You kinda do energy work already it’s just a general term that encompasses scanning, manipulation of your own energy, etc.

1 Like

I’m good at energy manipulation at the very least. I’ve been working on some (kind of improvisational) stretching you loosen up my pathways, and that’s been working nicely.

Never said you should. It was simply an example of how deep the art of kundalini yoga goes.

As I said, invest in Robert Bruce’s work. His technique of Tactile Imaging is simple and very useful for your stated goal of refining your chakras and removing blockages.

As @anon48079295 said, a lot of occult techniques accomplish the same thing albeit in a slower way. Daily use of the Middle Pillar, for example, will do the same thing. The chakras are a relatively new addition to Western ceremonial magick, only becoming a part of it due to the heavy influence of Theosophy, so don’t feel like you have to work them if you don’t want to.

He’s right, visualization at least to me can be quite fun