How do I raise energy to apply to magickal intent?

Some of my sigil work has been disappointing and I’m not sure if if it’s better for me to raise up my energy somehow to give it more power before I visualize and use the sigil

I’m working with sigils from the book 72 sigils of power particularly the sigils for Manifestation, Bending Time, Fruition and creating a new reality.

The instructions are straight forward and easy enough to follow but my results have been mostly nothing.

It seems maybe once or twice I was able to bring forth a person I needed in the moment and that made me feel that maybe what I do works, but I haven’t had enough consistent overwhelming success to be certain that I’m doing this well.

Have you worked with with sigils from 72 sigils of power? Have you gotten better results approaching them as instructed? Or is there something a little extra you’ve done to make them more powerful for you?

What are your tested methods of raising your energy to apply to sigils?

1 Like

Have you tried other methods for sigil making? Do you feel connected to the designs produced?

Chakra work, visualization (or affirmations if you can’t visualize), focus, thinking of scenarios that would happen when your desire comes true, strong feelings help raising your energy. So wait a little before drawing the sigil ^^

I’ll look into this book! I have my own method of crafting sigils. I’d say I have a good/okay success rate? It’s been a while I did any.

You don’t need to raise energy to utilize the book Sigils of Power because the sigils are already connected to their own current, what the author refers to as Creative Light.

1 Like

Oh ok. I understand!

I’d say develop your energy, I perform incantations in the astral realm, use the natural creative technologies of the body and consciousness, but you have to do more activating work because you’re charging regions of your body, energy and brain with more prana

What you helps you with developing those channels is up to you, but it takes work

I personally use the zeal chakra a lot and combine words of power with an active mind voice connection, and this connects my state of consciousness to the words, which is the ultimate goal in magick, it’s to shift your state of consciousness to shift into the state that’s already been manifest by your magickal attunemnent

Another thing you want to do is to let go of self, you are not the one casting the magick, the magick is creating itself, you’re just a vessel for that desire to manifest, this is a how people choose their creations, it’s either by unconscious consent or active creation from within. The unconscious intent usually stems from a 3D template of thinking, so you have to increase your dimensional access, and gain more astral knowledge(knowledge that can’t be explained verbally only dimensionally) to access higher dimensional gates, by accessing the light body become the God Consciousness isolated, you deify yourself, and that makes everything mind over matter because your light body is creating all of it, so you become homoluminous, you begin transcending the astral and physical plane with your light, but you have to bathe in this state of consciousness, you have to become it, so you have to meditate as if, to unlock those channels because you always manifest the state you are in

There is no self, so whatever channel you create in your mind slowly attunes you to that state and reality, your body has to catch up.

So in your case, try to feel what it be like if you had that type of power, actualize it in your subconscious by meditating but also practicing, allow your body to integrate it by practicing. Allow all of your to sync up.

Magick is mainly casted by the astral body, so learn to use the technologies available in your light body, train the eye and spirit body.