How do I merge with Aphrodite as a godform

Being called to do something doesn’t work if you don’t know the basics of doing it lol. You can be called to fly an airplane but you still need to understand how to fly one.

6 Likes

Im not saying its necessarily that easy, but I meant that to respond to this:

It might seem odd, but a calling is a calling :man_shrugging: its up to OP to decide whether they put the work in for it or not.

2 Likes

I am beyond grateful for yall taking the time out of yalls day to answer my questions with clarity.

I’m looking up osmosis atm as we speak lol. But I definitely will begin to get the basics down again and start with square one as I did before BUT** I’ll still be on the lookout for Aphrodite ( an the fakes lol )

3 Likes

Equalize both your forces :+1: until the energy inside you is the same as the energy without you (Aphrodite)

1 Like

I have no idea how to even find or get Aphrodite’s energy though. That’s the thing.

1 Like

Her Orphic hymn.

3 Likes

Like demons have sigils and angels have seals Gods have their various means Egypt has their hieroglyphs and Greece has their hymns.

https://www.theoi.com/Text/OrphicHymns2.html#54

2 Likes

In fact yeah! That’s my question! How do I identify** something’s energy? Whenever I hear stories on people invoking or contacting any* being, I think to myself “how when they have no physical* connection with them first?”

2 Likes

Youre overthinking it. Just think about her, learn about her, let her dwell in your mind. Pay attention to your emotions, your thoughts, and events in your life. Listen to me, YOU KNOW WHAT HER ENERGY IS LIKE (caps for effect). Its not a matter of learning a new skill, its a matter of paying attention to it already happening around you.

Feeling will come with time… or maybe not. People experience things differently. Just remember, its all already there at your fingertips. All knowledge and experience exists within you… so dont fight it and just let it out.

(I know people will disagree with this take, but its what has helped me)

3 Likes

No no VERY well said. Thank you!

2 Likes

Aphrodite is a goddess of love, and her energy should reflect that.

Focus/meditate on feelings of love/feminity while you connect with Aphrodite.

In her mythogy she comes from the sea so images of water, seashells etc might be helpful too.

6 Likes

Actually, within the O.A.A. at higher Flame initiations, you both assume and merge with godforms, some of which you choose and some of which you dont.

2 Likes

This got me thinking about the evocation key’s of DoM

3 Likes

In layman terms this would mean: Visualizing, Hearing, Smelling, Tasting and Feeling/Touching.

First imagine those energetic vibrations inwards, when they at their peak, push them outwards. So that the internal & external are flooded with these energies.

Yeaaah no. I’m not really much of a “just feel and imagine the energies” kind of guy. Maybe it’s the Taurus, Aries, or Virgo rising in me. I’m better off just learning about her through information and just trying to copy her swag lol

When you merge with an entity you don’t continue to hear their voice, I wouldn’t call what he did a “merging”

4 Likes

So what are proper steps for assuming a godform vs merging with or into a godform?

Did you read DoM? Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield.

1 Like

Nope but I’m looking it up right now

Yeah bro, it’s a great book many of our members swear by it.
What I described above is how you would use the evocation keys to create a proper environment for the demon you want to summon, sort of creating a sacred space.

So by copying that specific technique into the workings, you want to do with the Goddess might be a good idea, you see

Also remember your imagination is the gateway.