How do I make astral travel happen?

I’ve tried the NAP invocation, well continuously try it…

And I think in the past I’ve done GOM entities from time to time

Even suggested friends pull me out if they are doing it… though I’ve been told that’s not such a good idea

2 Likes

Do kundalini work as well. It may help.

2 Likes

Do that too :joy: but yeah it’s not raised… it rises to a point

1 Like

Is there something specific you need help with, Etheric?

okay, i may run into a bad move here…

But did you concentrate your awareness, pull it in through your eyes,
down into your stomatch,
compress it there,
and then either eject it through your breath or through the zeal chakra on your neck?

Ideally chanting so hum akal while doing the exercise, silently, in your consciousness,
as you leave your vessle?

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

I always try to acheive sleep paralysis… I think one of my biggest hurdles is possibly that I can’t sleep on my back so I only seem to be able to stay there for a few hours at most before going nope I’ve tried enough now I’ll roll over and try to achieve lucid dreaming instead

2 Likes

No I just linked your post for a method to help her.

1 Like

Hmm no actually… the guided meditations I use haven’t ever said to do that, but I’ll try it

1 Like

the technique i mean doesn’t require you to be asleep.

It can be accessed awake, sitting in a chair.

Once you pulled your consciouness into your breath,
you foc us on a spot 3-5 meters away from you (minimum distance=),
and simply “jump” out by teleporting to that spot,
and thereby leaving your vessle behind.

kk thanks,
much apriciated.

I think she’ll get it. :+1:

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes

ok.

Leave them behind.

Look at what i wrote,
and the video i gave along with it.

If you have further questions,
feel free to ask.

The Black room technique of going cross roads does work,
but i figured the problem you’re having must lie somewhere in missing steps of the process.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Any idea on how to actually do that? To move your awareness, you mean to simply focus on your stomach and then your breath, correct? You don’t have to visualize anything? The video’s audio becomes indiscernible when he talks about astral projection, but it seems to involve making a psi ball. No clue how good OP is at that. Psi balls and I don’t get along too well.

Going through EA’s Soul Travel course, I decided to first try a different method of getting out of body. He emphasizes a lot of visualization (and I can’t visualize my own home at all because it’s too cluttered and in general seem to have difficulty visualization and remembering what real places actually look like) and even warns that you won’t truly feel out of body for a while. His method sounds cool, but it’s incredibly frustrating.

It’s probably better for OP to go through a book like Hacking the Out of Body Experience or something by Robert Monroe or William Buhlman and work on EA’s after some initial success.

1 Like

Oh this is such a good question.

J

1 Like

uff.

whatever.

“should i visulize? i can’t visulize, but should i attempt? And going out of body is obviously tought best by those people, that haven’t been mentioned before, but also wrote about the same technique…”

• alright, alright…

ENERGY, GOES WHERE AWARENESS GOES.

one, of a set of a few, very simple, rules of Energy. (Chi).

But alas,
whatever.

It’s just a chiball, isn’t it?

• NO IT’S NOT!

It is YOU, Projecting a sphere of Energy and using it as a Vessle, to travel inside.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion