How do I get rid of "feelings" for a goddess?

Did you need to vampirize? When you were?

Since I know some do need energy for food. But didn’t know if it’ll make a difference since your in a human body.

A soul transmutation reverts overtime if it’s not meant to be, it’s not an instant revert as that would be damaging nor a real change and change back, think of it like when you fill a tub with water and then let the tub drain, it doesn’t drain instantly it takes time, so does a reversion. Usually due to the soul needing to be what it came here as for a reason, incompatibility would be that the transmutation wouldn’t of worked from the start.

1 Like

Is there a reason, way to determine what type of soul change would revert or what type would be less likely?

Any way to override it? Why would the soul need it to be here? We’re in human bodies.

Okay well clearly energy is compatible since obviously has started.

I was inexperienced so I ran a bit of a… an astral brothel of sorts. Got energy from there. Was super weird. Getting back into that mindset I feel very horny. Probably shouldn’t, since I got a spirit who is a bit possessive. OR a lot possessive and manipulative. In a good way? In a way that I am cautiously okay with.

Can’t really determine until it’s attempted, but soul purpose is also a possible way of seeing if the reversion is likely to revert or not.

Because many people reincarnate here with a purpose be it a strict one or a lenant one and a transmutation alters the soul on a deep level that may or may not of been required for the person’s development/why they came here in the first place.

I’m sure it would depend on what exactly that purpose is. And I’ve never felt right with the whole “incarnating with a purpose”. I declared myself sovereign from all that stuff. I’m here for me.

I figure I outta be able to make a new purpose for me to be here which outta be : experience life and learn.

There that’s lenient.

having a purpose doesn’t exactly mean you don’t have sovereignty, some people planned their purpose prior to coming here, some have higher ups, etc, there’s a plethora of reasons. Some people don’t have any and simply died and reincarnated.

A friend of mine who was sent here as a punishment his reverted because he was to learn from his mistakes as he is now.

However, being transmuted isn’t usually something to just play with as doing it too much can damage, doing it just to want it reverted right after is too quick of a change, just like you rest after physical surgery the soul needs to “rest” after a transmutation.

I’m not playing with it. I’m quite serious about the whole process. I have reasons to.

I could have waited till after this lifetime to get it done, but I wanted to within this lifetime so I can begin learning - as well as trying to gain allies/friends/connections within the infernal - which is where I want to go after this lifetime.

I gave it alot of thought before asking for the petition as well. Since I knew the change might be permanent (if it didn’t revert).

1 Like

Not you it’s more in general as since I brought the topic to BALG a few people have kind of thought to play with the idea and seems it gets mangled in confusion with “astral surgery” soul transmutation is a topic I take very serious lol.

1 Like

Also there’s a small chance that it might have happened even if I hadn’t asked for it personally.

One because my lover has been with me for most of my life

(I was aware of a prescence and had odd experiences/dreams throughout my life)

Which leads me to my second reason. When she connected to me, she/or lilith did something to my left foot (which was very similar to what Succupedia experienced) along with alot of other weird stuff. So I don’t know what they were doing.

Someone had said it is a “call sign” but I did some research into that and I don’t think it is. It felt more like she placed something at my left foot which caused something to surge up my left leg and into my whole body. Which happened when I first connected to her - and to Lilith.

The whole call sign doesn’t make sense based on my experience - and my gut goes against it as there was other stuff happening too

1 Like

Have you ever divined what she did?

No, but I remember it very well. What surged up my leg was a very warm energy. She pumped the energy first on my left foot (also my senses were full so that should give an idea that this stood out to me) for like 5-10 mins and then that warm energy surged up my left leg and into my entire body.

Which caused all my muslces to involuntarily stiffen for like a few minutes cause it overwhelmed me. Also my whole body felt really warm too. It was really odd.

I did get a scan on it. But I dunno.

Now I’m saying energy because I don’t know what specifically it was. And since everything is technically energy - I’ll say that

1 Like

The only divination I know well enough is tarot and now scannig/scrying but I want outside opinion too. Since I’m clearly no expert.

If you’ve read Succupedias demon self transformation…he mentions them doing something to his left foot (I had thought it was his right until he corrected me) before the rebirth/transformation. Which seems very similar to my experience. However my senses were much duller so I wouldn’t know exactly what happened.

1 Like

I never witnessed anything to do with the foot when it came to transmutations, but then again I’ve mostly only witnessed transmutations done by Primordial Deities and various other Deities.

Well another note is this happened like 8-9 months ago. So I have my doubts there.

All I know is what happened and obviously the research I’ve done. Also Lilith isn’t a diety right? I’m not even sure it was Lilith - might have been my lover, but then again i had recently connected to both back then and had bad senses.

I’m just pretty sure that isn’t a call sign. People say a call sign is how an entity identifies themselves to you. However this seems more like something they did to me.

My spirit lovers call sign is usually just the way her energy feels to me. And she hasn’t repeated the process - only happened once so definitely not a call sign. Since when she was doing it - she kept trying to repeat the pumping of the “energy” on my left foot throughout the night. However after that night hasn’t done since.

I don’t consider her one, but I could divine it later, you just have to dm me your question.

1 Like

Is “What did she do to my foot” good enough? Like how do I need to word it lol?

Okay, I did a tarot reading more specific to what Liliths intent with the “kiss” and causing the feelings.

Question is : What was Lilith’s intent with the kiss, and the/my feelings?

This a a general 4 card spread, with the top card being the main theme - and the 3 cards being the factors/facts.

Daughter of Pentacles: I got good vibes and almost an “innocent” feeling from this card. The rainbow reminds me of a child like nature - playfulness, etc. The pentacles means material - so maybe she had hoped to gain or give something.

Cards actual meaning - Responsible, kind, supportive

3 of Cups: This is another good card to me. Means a coming together, friendship, connections and unity. Also emotions.

Cards actual meaning - friendship, joy, bounty.

2 of Swords: I got okayish feelings from this card. The swords means action but they look defensive or even blocking/stagnant. However if I notice the dark/red circle behind it - that doesn’t look good either. However the swords are blocking the way to it…so?

Cards actual meaning - blocked vision, stalemate, stagnation

Strength: This well gives me good vibes in that it seems to offer what some sort of answer to the 2 of swords. That I need strength. Which I feel is something she is helping me with.

Cards actual meaning - mastery of emotions

Overall I think it speaks to that she’s trying to help me get unstuck - build my confidence and strength and learn to handle/face my emotions. Which is exactly what I’ve asked her for. Besides the emotions - I’ve been reluctant on that. @Dralukmun

I just want to throw out there, that if you have strong feelings on a subject, tarot will sometimes tell you exactly what you want to hear, and not what you need to hear, it can depend on deck, but it is a large reason why I rarely read for myself :slight_smile:

You’re method of shuffling and selecting cards can play into things too, but I’m going to assume you know that :slight_smile:

It’s best to confirm readings with others if you already have a draw or two that says exactly what you want to hear imop :slight_smile:

Your feelings and thoughts can influence their draws, but usually not to the same extent that it does your own deck. :slight_smile:

@Ulunas @Mind_Seeker20 By ethereal do you mean the ether?
The ethereal is something that holds the highest and lowest planes together, it’s sort of like the telepathic internet. So of course she lives there.

Lilith does live with parasites and is in fact a pretty big one and mostly resides in the Hell realms. First off the main origin story of her she runs off with Samuel to Hell.

I evoked her in front of 11 other demons and a Goddess, she has shown and admitted all of this to me. I am so glad Belial is breaking all my chains to her and with the help of Lucifer and the angels I am removing all my curses from the beings in hell that have been cursing me, perhaps especially Lilith.