How Do I Get Out Of Pact To Sell My Soul?

I’m here because I tried to sell my soul but now want out. It was a ritual of blood and fire and that’s it. I didn’t know what I was getting into. I’m being tormented in my dreams and luck is no longer on my side

1 Like

If you are a biggener then your soul most likely been rejected! They only accept worthy black magicians with power and knowledge!
The dreams are most likely your subconsciously tormenting your self… you are putting your self in a situation where you told yourself “you are damned and going to hell” once you get in term with yourself you will understand that you are in control and the centre of your own universe! Good luck and welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Just by performing a ritual does not mean you sold your soul to the devil. Seriously? The visions you are receiving in your dreams are messages from the spirit world. You should be very specific in your requests… Be careful what you ask for as you may get it.

2 Likes

But I offered satan blood and said I sell my soul

I changed your title, you already have one hello thread, please after this do not make more new topics about this “selling your soul” thing, this one has a nice clear title now that should hopefully get helpful responses from members who wish to comment. :+1:

You offered dosnt mean Satan accepted it! If he accepted it then you will be guided by spirits to do things because selling your soul means dedication to the path totally!

1 Like

What did you ask for in return for your soul? Did you receive this?

1 Like

Souls cannot be sold by ourselves. Gods seek to free humans from self imposed slavery, not perpetuate a cycle of oppression.

2 Likes

To be honest with you, I am amazed by the people saying they have sold their souls lately.

However, you cannot sell your soul. You can give it as an offering as a devotee to the path of the spirit / entity you have chosen to work with, most of the time it will be denied as the majority of them are not soul - collectors or have interest in your soul.

A pact and selling your soul are not the same thing as well. If you have made a pact with an entity, it is time you learn the lesson they have presented you with instead of worrying :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Satan You talk about damnation and selling your soul. I am curious are you or were Catholic or of the Christian faith. I have seen just under a dozen threads posted by you in less than a day all with the same theme. I sense a hidden agenda…

3 Likes

This whole soul selling thing is a Catholic thing and not needed to be a LHP magician.

I think by your questions you are probably 16 years old and have a lot of confusing contradictory information in your head about souls, Satan and other things.

I think starting from the basics would be good for you and no more deep end stuff until you have learnt what spirits are and perhaps try and unravel some of the Religion you had probably fed you growing up.

2 Likes

That’s the hardest part. Everyone want’s to be God right away no one wants to be Hermes.

3 Likes

Yes. My Family are still Catholic. They have absolutely no idea what they are celebrating at Christmas though,or why they have horrible dying Jesus imagery all over the house. They just accept it as they got raised into this and it is the norm.

I am pleased to say I may be the black sheep for thinking differently…but at least I fucking THINK at all. lol.

2 Likes

I am too, I was raised roman catholic and have always had a deep fear of “Lucifer.” Well I just evoked him tonight so meh, not as bad as they made it out to be.

The issue I always had was fear of the unknown because it was drilled into my head that …
Jesus gave his life up for sins.
The hell imagery portrayed in reality is bad.
Hell is bad.
Heaven is paradise.
Never listen to demons.

You know how it goes… but yea I 100% agree with you on the getting over your fear of what’s been told to you and accepting what is actually real as the most important.

1 Like

Lucifer is not that bad for the Church really… He has kept them is business all of these years. I view it as just that. To extract maximum profit you need to put fear there into people,they lap it up and absorb it all as people do and act accordingly. Anyway, I8 don’t want to take over the thread. Satan (Op) can PM me if he likes for guidance.

1 Like

Do they even want it? all these random souls up for sale, like its a garage sale going on, two for one or one for two?
if that was the case, i would see and read most of the post about all these people who have been dabbling in to the arts, talking about their souls and how much they have gained from doing just that.

i believe pact is something more like of a thing which makes sense.
oh well the media and the religion, most of us use to follow, have embossed these idea. sell your soul and you will get everything here but at the end, its hell you are going in. like selling the soul is the only way that you can buy a one way ticket to hell.

1 Like

Yes. There are entities who want your soul (mostly just scary stories to keep you from doing magick though tbh with you.) No. You can’t sell it.

A pact is you agreeing to be open to the path they are laying out for you.

One of my favorite lines in a movie is : “The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” It’s a lot deeper than you think but in my opinion it was a stab at the profit driven world of religion and fear mongering as stated before.

1 Like

my question was towards sarcasm lol

1 Like

The debil gonna get you xD.
Have a good night.

1 Like

haha
you too have a good night mate/ma’am.

1 Like