How do I find my soul mate?

How do soul mates work? Any spell?

1 Like

How about trying the search function in the upper right of your screen? There are quite a few threads about this subject already and I’d bet your questions have already been answered.

6 Likes

Tinder

8 Likes

Jesus christ. I know people in this forum can tell jokes at times and I don´t really mind it but tinder? Don´t get me wrong, I just can´t reconize if that is a joke or a serious statement.

2 Likes

Yes it was a joke. Tinder is not usually s surplus of soulmates

3 Likes

Should have guessed that. And yeah, you are right when talking about tinder that way, not the best place to be.

1 Like

i’ve found soul mates on Tinder thank to Sitri lol
but Sitri always bring soulmates with severe sexual traumas
Hail Sitri :wink:

2 Likes

Well, despite my greatly differing attitudes toward tinder I really don´t have much else to say about tinder. Personally I wouldn´t be on any of the dating websites even if somebody paid me but can´t really judge other for it at all. After all, people have a freedom of choise.

1 Like

i use dating site unfortunatly because men don’t approach me in real life,
and when i do approach them in real life they say that i am intimidating … so virtual does the thing first…

2 Likes

I can understand guys who ignore women in real life quite well seen as I´m one of those men. I just do my own thing and that´s about it since prioritising dating is the last on my list. But I can also understand why you would want to go to dating websites, seen as nobody approaches you.

2 Likes

You stay as a classy French woman :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Women from France have that certain aura of grace :wink:

4 Likes

:open_mouth::sob: thank you :pray:

Je vous en prie.

1 Like

Oh my! even french people make a mistake on this one!
you are such a gentleman…

2 Likes

Derdekea from Evoking Eternity can help you

Are you sure about that?

Derdekea is the Angel of Mercy and Salvation, and relieves the chains of guilt and sin through the baptism of Divine Love. She has nothing whatsoever to do with soulmates.

However, the Spirit Tul, from Kingdoms of Flame, is said to reveal the secrets and knowledge of love and soulmates.

sorry my mistake, Lotir is the one

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I saw a video saying that dating apps ruin the thrill of the chase and make society softer, lazier and weaker. So many people find love and sex with them and on the whole they are a good thing and especially for shy people.

2 Likes

This devil can hit all the right G spots :grin:
Guilty as charged :wink:

2 Likes

I remember reading a ebook whre u write 3 letters and bury under a tree. 3 words in latin. Or meaning a name which invoque u soulmate. I will chk tat in 3 days and put it here