How do I evoke Angels?

Ok so I´m not really into the right hand path but I want to try to evoke an Angel. I bought the Circle of Solomon from E.A and now I wonder how you exactly do it.
Do Angels have sigils ?
What else is involved?
It would be great if some one could clarify it for me :slight_smile:

I’m going to share this secret link - quick, check it now before they make me take it down!!

Special link to find informaton FAST.

2 Likes

Truth, love, faith, and hope. Walk upon peace. They will meet you there.

The fruits of the spirit :slight_smile:

I love angels…and their works / fruits

Please don’t take me for correcting and this has been an utmost paradox for me. Pardon my initiation, if you may?

It was my understanding that it was the Fruit of the spirit as in it’s singular. Meaning, all those attributes are one and whole simply divided into aspect to facilitate expression.

[quote=“Myownreality, post:1, topic:7239”]Ok so I´m not really into the right hand path but I want to try to evoke an Angel. I bought the Circle of Solomon from E.A and now I wonder how you exactly do it.
The angels arn’t into the RHP either :slight_smile: (sorry…I HAD to say it).
Do Angels have sigils ?
Yes, and several have more than one. Asking which one is the “right” sigil will get you into a load of trouble, not from the angel but from the internet (Back in the early days of this forum every thread that mentioned a true sigil or seal just ended up in an argument with neither side budging) My advice is to pick a grimoire with seals in them or a system of angel magic and work only from that and come to your own conclusions.

What else is involved?
[b]The “Truth, love, faith, and hope. Walk upon peace.” comment is not bad. I recite orisons and psalms each day to, among other things, help me gain “friendship with the good Celestial Spirits” works quite well.

Prayer and mediation should be involved in someway, at least in my opinion. If you are working from a grimoire it should have specific instructions for anything else including purifications, days and times, and such.[/b]
It would be great if some one could clarify it for me :)[/quote]