How do I energetically charge my tarot deck? (Question)

Hello everyone. Yesterday I oredered my first tarot deck and I am quite hyped for it. Since it is my first one I got a classic Raider Waite deck. I got it through Amazon and I just thought that it will propably be industrially manufactured. So here are my 2 questions?
1: Is there a way to properly cleanse the deck from any potential bad energies attached to it?
2: I will mostly use the deck for myself, so is there a way to bind the deck unto me or simply connect it to me for more accurate predictions?

call your guides to help you charge it, mix it for a while to fill it with your energy

2 Likes

thats what i would do

1 Like

You can cleanse it with the easiest method: under the sunlight. But don’t let it for long to prevent discoloration. I find that the best way to bind your deck (or literally whatever else) with your energy, is simply to keep in on you. Either in your pocket or even better to spend time with it touching each and every card daily.

7 Likes

Is the deck new, or used? If new, there probably would not be any particular energies connected to it, and there shouldn’t be any need to cleanse it as such. My Rider Waite was store bought from a Barnes and Noble, and I found that it adopted my own energies very rapidly simply from handling it.

3 Likes

Shuffle it and try to charge it with your energy. Feel the cards in your hands.
Try to do some simple readings until you get the feeling it’s accurate.

1 Like

I charge mine by holding them and doing direct energy work and flowing my energy through them like they’re a part of me.

3 Likes

Look up EA’s Tarot consecration video on YouTube.

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is what works for me :

Hold your tarot deck on your receiving hand.

Ground yourself and chanelled moon power : think of cold, mystic watery atmosphere…
Push that energy in your projective hand, see it swriling like a little grey, wet, misty tornado.

Visualize an eye or a crystal ball.

Place your deck on it and see the deck absorbing the tornado of power.

See your deck glowing of grey, lunar and mist like power while you shuffle and give a command : “i command you to reveal what i can see with my physical eyes” “i command you to reveal everything from the past, present and future.”

2 Likes