How do i call a demon to work for me

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi Harry
dantalion is great demon for the matters of love and manipulation

and that’s his sigil which will be the gate for summoning him

Go ahead and watch e.a. koetting lecture that may provide you some info about evocation and there the search function that may help you
With that being said I suggest you start off by mediating and activating your astral scenes to be able to communicate better with demon your summoning
There’s so many videos on YouTube that can help you with that
It’s an important step so you don’t end up being like me summoning them and then thinking that they didn’t show up😂
Now I’m starting to hear them and scenes there energy’s
So yah you become a living god by believing that you are god yourself, a creater of nothing to something

4 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Here, let’s try this

3 Likes

You can also get EA’s ebook free here. https://www.becomealivinggod.com There’s a lot of good info in there for beginners.

between searching the forum, and the YouTube channel, you can learn this craft. That’s what I’m doing. I even did my first evocation a few days ago.

Good luck

4 Likes

The fact that you have to ask shows that you are not ready to do it. You must be sure in your methods to ever manifest any magickal workings.

2 Likes

Some words you can use: when you want to address various demons, call them in a row, then add names of power and “In the magical circle I evoke the stellar Princes of the black night. I work in the darkness”. State how things should go, then “That’s what I want, that’s what I can, that’s what I command” or simply “So be it”.
At least one time I employed a template I’d define as scientific or energetic: imagine and feel the (material or visualized) circle filling with earth, then water, air and finally fire. Looking at the sigil or having it in your mind, call or vibrate the entity’s name. If you want, incorporate in this work also the triangle. BTW I once saw that (and others) EA video, enjoyable and really helpful.

2 Likes

In all fairness, he’s new. He has to start somewhere.

5 Likes

I agree. This is a forum because we are all a resource to learn.

7 Likes

Oh my demon. You have the same name of ragnars son on the show vikings haha cool

2 Likes

Bjorn is a common name. Why is it cool?

1 Like

I know he is new. I’m just saying maybe he should start with something a little more a newbie’s speed, like the archangels or something.

Watch the show vikings his a badass

Nah my first intentional evocation was king paimon, he can start where he feels right. If people want to start with a god or angel or jinn or demon or whatever then go for it.
Just know what your outcome is

2 Likes

He could start with norse gods since he has a Scandinavian name. But its your choice bjorn

My first evocation was Kothar-wa-Khasis. I blame @Anastasiya for that one.

1 Like

This is primarily a left hand path forum. Other “lighter” sides of the occult take a slower approach when it comes to evocation and using their abilities imo

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with Kothar-wa-Khasis, lol. You chose to begin with a traditionally neutral entity. I entered my first evocation under the impression that i was going to be talking to an entity dripping with malice and uncivilized meanness. Everyone begins somewhere

That said, the OP feels like subterfuge to me somehow, which is why i have so far stayed away from this conversation.

Edit

By the way, @harry1382, you never properly introduced yourself. Have a look at these two threads!

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

1 Like

Harry made an intro here so I merged it into the big thread, I don’t think English is his first language so I didn’t want to make things complicated.

@harry1382 there’s a lot of great information available on this site, you might find these links useful to begin with:

✦ the Member Resources thread, which has links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

✦ a lot of information on love spells, which can be found using the Search function;

✦ this forum has an optional dark skin, the theme is called Midnight and you can learn how to set it to display for you here.

Post in this thread with questions, we will try to help if possible. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I think you’re confusing the OP with me.