How do I better develop my aura sight as to see spirits?

You can do energy meditations. Power Meditations from Satans Library ( Joy of Satan website )
Free PDF ebooks. They seem to help me develop my sensitivity to energy and people’s aura. Also, they tend to help me almost see into a different world in front of my forehead and 3rd eye. I have not done much on aura sight. Could work more on it

The JoS itself is a scam, but their meditations really work. However, most of them are taken from a book called “Initiation into Hermetics”, as far as I remember, so having that book would be better. Anyway, when I was unable to have books and websites like this one did’t exist, I did just fine by practicing the “power meditations” regularly for years, so using that section of the website wouldn’t be bad.

4 Likes

wish you success

These meditations work with energy, sound, light, and the elements. They are all energy ( power ) based.
( This is my own definition )

3 Likes

thank you. I had download the exersizes from the website and found their pdf books. I am happy to find out where this information comes from

1 Like

Should I read the entire Initiation into Hermetics or just the power exercises?

1 Like

I read the whole book. There is a lot of knowledge, insights, and, warnings, concerning these meditations, spirit contact, our own mental/emotional/physical well being and succ
“Knowledge is Power” ( And sanity, hopefully )

1 Like

Friendly request to all: please keep this about the JoS energy exercises, yes the founder express controversial political views but there arer also controversial things in the Bible, Qu’ran & Talmud (etc)., so I’m just trying to head this off from being a discussion about the merits of those beliefs in a magickal or spiritual context, because of this:

Cheers! :+1:

3 Likes

What specific meditation do you use? I want to hear and see Spirit more clearly, any good meditation?

Good start, that’s where everybody starts. White is the combination of all the 7 major colors and the easiest to see it travels at 168,000 miles per second. Your eyes, when looking directly at light will perceive this. Try not looking directly at yourself in the mirror and use you peripheral vision instead.

It will slow the information from eye to brain to allow the perception of the other colors. Also get familiar with how colors feel, maybe some cards one of each color and just meditate on them, get to know their energies and vibrations.

1 Like

I, personally, train my auric sight.

1 Like

Gazing into the mirror? And It helps?

I mean, aura sight takes a long while to start actually working. Relax in a dimly lit room, look into a mirror with a plain colored (preferably white) background and just watch, practice improves.

What have you seen of developing?

White light! Unmistakable. Not to mention flashing lights and little sparks of intense light. A lot of light!

1 Like

How long did you start It?

I started it late october. Now I am much more spiritually aware (and I admit I have been opting out of the full hour lately) but I haven’t gotten to color status. Though just the other day I believe I saw my aura shift in red ever so slightly.

MY advice? Don’t put your eggs all in one basket. If you’re here to sate occult knowledge lust, focus on some low level stuff as well. I am liking the Initiation Into Hermetics book so far, just got finished with one of the most exhilarating showers I have ever had (water elemental stuff)

Just make sure to have fun and stay curious.

1 Like

IIH is amazing. I am working through the same book! The practices build on each other, and each is important in their own way as the author has stressed many times. It is kind of old fashioned, some of the ideas, but they work. I really like most of the level 3 exercises and its fun to expand upon them once you’ve gotten the basics down.

Something that might help you expand your sight is working with Blue Ray Meditation. Someone might have already mentioned it through xD

You can also work on opening and clearing the individual chakras by vibrating the mantras associated with them through them, or work on opening your energy system as a whole up, slowly but surely, through qi gong and internal alchemy. I slightly favor the later, as Ive seen the results of the practice manifest in my life, but the former is just as valid.

1 Like

I quite literally looked at his third method for water element practices. His “for women only” method. Yes, very old fashioned. I did it anyways :slight_smile:

It felt GREAT

Amulet is a good idea too.

Bael recommended to me to create a altar to him beside a tree e recharge daily my amulet to him. He Said It Will immerge me more in the spiritual world. I Hope that Works. I Will create the altar soon

I did this with Astaroth ( moonstone) and i have many lucid dreaming and emotions were stronger