How do I activate my psychic powers?

How do you know you even have “psychic powers?”

Or are you simply talking about your spiritual senses like clairaudience, clairvoyance, etc?

5 Likes

Wait you said you work with various deities and such, how have you been doing it if you don’t know psychic abilities are needed (and not something you activate.)

6 Likes

I do know that they are needed. In regards to knowing they aren’t something that’s activated what do you mean? I am developing clairsentience and when I was younger I had clairvoyance and clairaudience. I still have clairaudience but its not fully activated.

Yes! I’m refering to clairsenses. I know for a fact I’ve recently developed clairsentience. I also have had clairaudience , clairvoyance and the ability to see spirits since I was young but I lost all the abilities except for clairaudience.

1 Like

psychic abilities aren’t something that requires “activation”

1 Like

Ok so how do I make my abilities stronger and or uncover the ones that I have?

continuous practice

4 Likes

lol how?

Energy work.

4 Likes

OK so is there a specific way to go about it? I was looking here on the forum and it says it mostly based on imagination and visualization. Doesn’t that mean its psychosomatic?

No there’s not a specific way, learn your foundations, inner awareness, outer awareness, meditation, scanning (which is part of the first two things) and keep imagination in check because just because you imagine something doesn’t mean it’s actually happening.

3 Likes

No. You need to build up your energy body.

Pick up a copy of Robert Bruce’s book Energy work and learn. It’s all about feeling the sensation of movement, not imagining it.

6 Likes

Can I listen to the audiobook somewhere? Also how will sensing energy help me work on my other clairsenses?

Because that’s what the clairs are…sensing energy through the various senses…

4 Likes

No, there is no audiobook.

UGHH … I hate my life right now. I literally have no money.

Use the search function, you can find exercises and such here, for free.

3 Likes

Go to astraldynamics.com and order Robert Bruce’s FREE energy primer video course. You have to go through the motions of paying (like entering your name, etc, in order to create an account) but it is actually free. It will give you the basics of his technique of tactile imaging.

4 Likes

It says its $9.99 …

it says “get free audio” on the right when you click the link lol.

2 Likes