How do entities teach?

There is one thing that has always fascinated me from the world of the occult ( especially reading your posts about it.)
That’s the fact that an entity, when contacted, can turn into a teacher and teach you the most disparate notions, from astronomy to languages…
now what I would be interested to know is: how do these teachings happen? how are they imparted? through advice, kind of lessons or what?

5 Likes

Visions , voices , or they can influence you and show you to the finest books available , then make you think of formulae that would make learning extremely easy

9 Likes

How it was/is for me
You feel a shift in your actions , toughts etc
It’s not the way you normally are , think or do things for me is like my body is moving itself puting me to do certain task in order to evolve
You meet people exactly when you need
Sudden toughts that are inspiring , positive etc
Life situation that bring you new opportunities
It’s hard to put in words this things!
Me I needed help to learn sewing and didn’t wanted to pay for courses when I requested help I meet this lady at work who was kicked out from her home and needed a place . Guess what ?
She knew sewing and teached me so well after I let her stay in my home

11 Likes

True

1 Like

From my personal experience the demons, especially Duke Dantalion and Lord Lucifer, could point on the book or other knowledge sources that I was not able to find before.

5 Likes

That’s amazing… I would like to contact an angel to learn something but I have no idea where to start!

Here you can find a lot of info just search in topics
And read books … Me personally for Angels Arhangels / Planetary Magic I recomand Lemegeton Pauline Arts from King Solomon

1 Like

its like a script. You run the program, and the proper variables will appear in your life that steer you to your goal. But you still have free will, and you can still fuck it up. Its about being put on the right path and then achieving your goal. What we’re essentially doing, is using symbolism to tell the universe “this is where I wanna end up” and then things begin moving in order to manifest that desire.

If you’re petitioning a spirit, then you’re personifying the script. The spirit may exasperate or diminish certain habits, emotions, impulses, or events, such as checking the news at a specific time so that you see the article that offers advice that will serve you in your pursuit. Or they may draw people to you who have the right information for you to fulfill your desire.

This is how I see things.

5 Likes

Yup

For angel magick, the Gallery of Magick and the Power of Magick Publishing have some excellent books that are easy for beginners to use.

I’ve had good results from working with the angel Mahashiah from 72 Angels of Magick. The angel lead me to this website, which has many high-quality courses from top professors, and helped me with the motivation to follow-through and take the time to learn.

3 Likes

To add to that, they will also create situations in your life that enable you to develop as a person.

Once when I was working with Goetic demons, I was in a situation where I was leading a team of people. Towards the end of the project, there was a huge conflict, with one of the guys literally yelling in my face and the others dissenting from what I knew needed to be done. I was able to peacefully resolve the conflict while not backing down from my position, which was later confirmed by my superiors (again) to be correct.

It’s not always this intense though, and often magick will work very subtly, so that only when you reflect on the journey thus far will you realize how much you’ve grown and changed, and how wonderfully and at times miraculously magick has guided you.

2 Likes

I red the Damon Brand’s book, I liked it so much but I think I would improve meditation and clairvoyance before to perform the 11 days ritual, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Yup , this is one of the methods and ways in which the teaching takes place

1 Like

This is not required. You can begin performing the rituals straight away, starting today if you want (it is a Thursday), and you will get results whether you can sense the spirits or not. All that matters is that you do the rituals as described.

You will likely encounter people who tell you that you must spend months or even years meditating and doing energy work exercises before you can successfully perform magick. These things are certainly valuable, but again they are not required for results. Even if you cannot hear or see the spirits, if you follow the instructions and do the rituals, the spirits will hear you and be present, and this is what matters.

There is no better way to open yourself to magick than to actually do magick.

2 Likes

I have found, that a lot of times when I ask to be taught something, I am thrown directly into a situation where I have to figure it out to get out of it, or what to do. The teaching I’ve received has been almost entirely hands on like this, with the exception of sometimes a being will reach out to me in my dreams/and show me exactly what they mean.

3 Likes