How did you even find this place?

I was searching for information about succubi and I stumbled upon this beautiful forum. First I was active on another forum but I came to the dark side. That forum was anti black magick, and only white magick.

I’m naturally more darker inclined so the choice was quickly made for me. This forum has more information and more knowledgeable persons. And i’m very grateful for that.

1 Like

I purchased a bran new phone 2 weeks ago, bc I had broke my old one, money was tight so I opted for one from the local dollar store, the down fall for not being expensive is there’s not a lot of storage on the phone. I decided to free up space by clearing my web history, I cleared my search history, then came across a advance setting, clicked it & it brought me to a section called permission, so I clicked, I had a total of 4 sites that allowed permission to my web browser, the first 3 I recognized as websites I visited, but the 4th, https://forum.becomealivinggod.com, I had never seen, nor searched anything close to it. It stood out to be, I mean how could it not, it says become a living God, so I decided to see what it was. I was shocked at what I found I’m aware of the high powers that can influence things, I come from a long line of family who studied & practiced witch craft, in fact just 2 nights ago, I planned to do a casting, but didn’t. No matter what I did, the energy felt off, I was uncomfortable, nervous, and could fell a negative energy around me, clouding my thoughts, so I decided to wait & better prepare for what I want to do. I haven’t checked the site out good yet, but plan to after posting this, it’s just crazy how a site like this appeared on my web permission tho I’ve never seen it b4…

2 Likes

I’d seen some of EA’s videos before I ended up here. But, I stumbled upon this site by trying to look up marriage to demons. I didn’t find too much out there, and when I came here and found an actual forum I could ask questions on, I decided I might as well. I’m not much of a joiner, but finding a community where others don’t automatically think one is insane for being lhp was too enticing to overlook. So, here I am.

1 Like

I was doing research on something else Magikal and came across this in a google search. It’s been a fantastic find and gotten to know a bunch of interesting like minded beings.

1 Like

I Googled “Occult Forum” and this seemed the most active one.

Was looking for occult forums, saw this along with some others and we pretty much were laughing at some stuff that was silly af, so for a while it was used for entertainment purposes. Then after a while I came back and joined just because.

I googled info on how to do my own revenge work and happened to come across this forum. The first thread I read was one about intranquil spirits. I’d worked with that spell before but had someone else do it for me.

Asmodeus

Literally. Just him.
His name alone brought me here in the first place.
I believe remembering coming across BALG last year (just before Christmas). Even then it was him but i wasn’t paying too much attention.

I finally listened and signed up after a while of reading. I’m glad i did. It’s been very interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

By searching for Asenat Mason’s books, but happened to find even more :wink:
So, here I am.

1 Like

First post I ever read was Eva talking about Cohzier in this thread:

June 2017 in the evening right before I took my motorcycle for a spin the first time. I was looking up occult methods to distance myself from the mormon god’s influence and that post had just the right keywords to pop up from my search query. I called on him and asked for his protection right then and he’s popped up here and there ever since.

After that I lurked for months and finally decided to make an account when I couldn’t find what I needed through the search function.

Sooooo much more enlightening stuff to go through back then… Spend some time looking through the older posts, it’ll blow your mind how cool the culture was here.

(This thread is money if it gets a bunch more replies and business balg didn’t know what’s driving lead gen, though it’s not hard to guess most comes from youtube)

2 Likes

Basic research. I think I was trying to figure out the most basic vocabulary and then this website appeared in the search results. And kept doing it, always with good information.

googling magick , revenge, wealth, money etc… Somehow the forum showed up on the search.

I found it back around 2015 when EA Koetting only had a few YouTube videos and the occult was a little more occult and a little less mainstream. I had first stumbled upon the luciferian research society and learned about Michael Ford and a few other authors and one day while watching YouTube EA poped up in the suggestion box. It was the video about the demonic hierarchy he was giving a lecture at some university. So from there I found his website and from the website I found this forum.

1 Like

Another forum I was at was trash talking BALG and EA. I got curious.

1 Like

The end of 2016 was watching a YouTube video that was talking about magicians like dynamo, Cris angel, David Copperfield like how these guys get there power from demons and more stuff they mention there on this video about E A koetting and that he is one of the more dangerous magician of this century then I researched more about him watching some of his video and was nothing like they said on video i watched before, so start searching more about him and it’s lead me to this forum. And since then I’m very thank full about every thing I learn here.

1 Like

A rare account on Tumblr brought me here, i guess was an account with aesthetic dedicated to some demons and the link was just there.

I was probably googling something to do with the Gallery of Magick. Then the forum here just looked interesting. I’m a really eclectic person and I like to see a wide variety of ideas and read about various experiences different people have, even if subjective and hard to officially prove.

Besides a few Satanist sites I only perused The Fool Speaks, Wizard forums, and god… I can’t recall some of the others. I think one was called purple something.

I must confess that I was too lazy to look any further in that vulnerable moment of looking for comrades and understanding. It looked kinda professional enough to me. I can’t even remember what kind of posts I read before I decided to create an own account.

2 Likes

I second this

1 Like