How Did Lucifer Become The Bible's "Big Bad"?

Good catch, thanks, I made this its own topic, the hail to @C.Kendall will link here as easily and it avoids derailment. :+1:

3 Likes

Lucifer and Satan are not the same Being by the way

1 Like

That was awknowledged somewhere above I believe.

Oops! Nope. It happened before the post split.

1 Like

Actually if Iā€™m not mistaken EA has made a video saying Satan and Lucifer are completely two different beingsā€¦ and that there are many beans on the astral plane that refers to them as Satan at least thatā€™s what I remember him saying I think the video was called the origins of Satan?? Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong It came out a while back

1 Like

Oh I found it. Itā€™s mentioned 23:14

1 Like

well hes just stupid as fck, not really ā€œeternally evilā€ more like ā€œembarrasing evilā€ ā€œevil towards humankindā€

tool of a god,

beta-god, ā€œalmostā€-divine, ā€œson of a godā€

he likes to fiend on people with disabilites, like addictions, lovesick people, affectionsick people, thats why hes labelled ā€œevilā€ but i see it more like ā€œgod doesnt love me so i hurt his because i cannot communicate with his kindā€ ā€œevilā€

more like, ā€œi want to be dracoā€ but im only tool ā€œevilā€

ā€œeither you love me or you love him evilā€
ā€œif i cannot get you, no-one can type of evilā€

1. Fall from heaven = fallen from grace = fallen angel
    I see that more as a metaphor.
    Lucifer has got many roles. And one of them is in the void/hell.

2. Lucifer stil is the Lighter bearer, and one of his masks is Samael.
    If you search on Samael you will find the Garden of Eden, Lilith. 5th heaven.
    This means he wasnā€™t kicked out.

3. I doubt there was a warā€¦ But I have my own workings too, so I cannot say everything.
    He still works with Michael. This is something the church will always deny.

4. In my workings with Lucifer he connects me with Archangels, Angels, Fallen Angels. So doesnā€™t seem like a kicked out entity to me. More like a very powerful being which we cannot comprehendā€¦

I need to say this. People offend him daily and tell stories that arenā€™t true. Other people make a lot money on him and a lot isnā€™t always verified. The more ridiculous sums of money, the bigger the chance of false prophecy. Take my advise. Read, evoke him and be with him. Then you will learn a lot, to form your own opinion. Last but not least have fun.

6 Likes

I can confirm that.
And same goes for many other angels and demons, they can work together, theyā€™re connected. Many people, including me have experienced Raphael and Marbas working together.
An Archangel also got me into working with King Paimon.
Angels and demons are different, like different races. Light and darkness. (NOT good and evil)
To me, it is like two sides of the same coin. Two sides of the same magick.

6 Likes

Almost a year ago Raphael and Lucifer worked together on my son whom had a massive health probā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been speaking with Lucifer for a while now and havenā€™t been possessed by him (I didnā€™t ask to or want to though lol). I have been possessed by another demon though so it might be similar. The closest Iā€™ve felt Lucifer is when he was mad at me so he made the power go out in my room a few weeks ago and then yesterday i felt him behind me and got a muscle spasm in my back lol.

1 Like

Youā€™re right and I think demons arenā€™t automatically evil like angels arenā€™t automatically pure and perfect, it is two sides of the same coin. Light and dark but it is interesting to work with both.

2 Likes

He and Azazel are the only two I will let. I trust them each completely. I honestly donā€™t like the lost of control or the feel of possession so for how I work with Lucifer he and I have an agreement on when and how etc. it I also only really work with him unless I need Azazelā€™s help with school.

1 Like

This is the best way Iā€™ve ever heard it described. Thank you so much Helena. Youā€™ve given me so much to think about.

2 Likes

King Paimon rules over legions of Daemons and Angels

1 Like

The verses you quoted the Isaiah 14 it was talking about the fallen of the king of Babylon and the Job verse is also showing that the God in the Bible work with Satan

1 Like

My sister it is true that there were no war wage in heaven, the Christians misinterpreted everything in the Revelation book because chapter 1 verse 1 says:
Revelation 1:1 ā€œThe Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:ā€ so from verse two going everything in it were not happened yet. The war in chapter 12 : 7 going was not happened yet and as a spiritualist things we saw in dreams, revelations, etc. are subject to interpretations so if you saw car is not talking particularly about the car rather it talking about your achievements.

Funny how people come up with revelations. Iā€™ve spend a lot of my study on revelations and on the so called bloodlines. The story beside revelations. They had prove for everything in the books. Only the real proof was never mentioned. They just said they had proof and people fall for it.

Most ā€˜End of timeā€™ believers are a bunch of fanatics.

During my study one time I walked to my work and I saw graffiti. ā€˜Our system is the Antichristā€™. I think that was a sign.

John who wrote revelation was a Christian minority during the Roman Empire. Thatā€™s could be one of the reason he wrote revelations.

2 Likes

ItĀ“s hard to tell without being able to read the original books in the bible including the ones destroyed by Rome emperors, also there are so many things that may have been lost in translation. We ended up with a book with a lot of inconsistencies specially between the new and the old testament. I feel that that part may have been made up. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like