How Did Lucifer Become The Bible's "Big Bad"?

Exactly!

1 Like

Let’s find out and see if he will come and answer…

@C.Kendall I evoke you…

2 Likes

Yea. He is. I am sure his perfect eternal possession with Lucifer helps with his endless knowledge on him.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh! Yes please!

1 Like

Yeah, he did do that, didn’t he? Lol. Though I can think of others that have done similar.

1 Like

Like this?

He’s the only one has been a prefect eternal to where he has become Lucifer.

I know lots that have been possessed by Lucifer including me. That’s a different type of possession that is for craft working.

2 Likes

I’m not at liberty to disclose all workings i’ve been told about, so “similar” is about as far as I can elaborate, sorry.

I’ll add though, that I’ve seen Legion types that may have likely gone PEP with at least one of their many.

This isn’t really the place for this. It’s the OP’s welcome post. And this isn’t really helping her with her questions about our path or the demons on it. @Lady_Eva what do you think?

1 Like

All we can do is see if he will come, His an author for BALG and has his own business and life. but in the mean time he has a a ton of posts. On all kinds of topics since he walked a ton of paths already.

1 Like

I was just reading this from him,

(Sure I most likely did not link that right.)

It’s strange to have been searching since I was very young for something…and then one reads a post like the one I linked above… More questions…always so many more questions.

1 Like

I just read this and it is really weird but before coming into this forum I had the name Conner stuck in my head for like 3 days.

4 Likes

I have a really firm grip on my godform, who I am now and my path… And I still have lots of questions. That’s the part of growing and learning.

I have done a lot of “OK, this is what I am destined to do.” But I am still like whoa this me?

1 Like

Conner is really active as an author for Become a Living God so that could be why he his name came to mind. He seems to be everywhere I look lately.

This. It happens so much. To the point where it’s an irritation. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could look at us and say, “I know you thought you were destined for this, but here is what it actually is.”

1 Like

Isn’t that a myth?

Conner also has a new youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QAOjakb5pCF1JpIk7TOQw

1 Like

Good catch, thanks, I made this its own topic, the hail to @C.Kendall will link here as easily and it avoids derailment. :+1:

3 Likes

Lucifer and Satan are not the same Being by the way

1 Like

That was awknowledged somewhere above I believe.

Oops! Nope. It happened before the post split.

1 Like