How did Lucifer become Lord of Hell?

That is assuming he hasn’t always been Lord of Hell

Has anyone ever asked him?

@anon48079295 have you ever asked him by any chance?

Only person I ever told my view on this has been @Nostre in which case not quite comfortable with talking about it publicly since to a degree it goes against most beliefs around him. However, yes I did ask him and it does correlate to my own past with him.

3 Likes

I understand, would you rather pm? Is it ok?

I’m not comfortable either talking about it. I have no desire to deal with upset or pissy people.
StrengthenedWarrior What Velenos has told me, matches what I remember of him in the afterlife. My few memories I have were regained prior to that talk with Velenos.
It’s best to ask Lucifer yourself in all honesty

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just grab a good alcoholic drink Lucifer likes and ask him yourself before you ask Velenos or anyone else. You don’t want to get front loaded. That’s and it’s better to hear it from the man himself.

1 Like

Of course, I just wonder why no one has ever asked this question in the forum (as far as I know)

1 Like

They believe the bible, or just don’t care to much where he came from, or believe he’s enki etc.
People like to believe what makes them happy, not necessarily the truth.

1 Like

I think he is Enki though no?

1 Like

Separate beings in my case, Enki and Lucifer feel totally different energy wise for me. Act different personality wise, mannerisms are different.

@Nostre would you mind pm me how Lucifer became lord of Hell ?

Some believe he was the roman God some believe he was Enki, he could of been either but became a fragment that became his own being. I know Azazel acknowledges where he fragmented from but Azazel is also his own full self just as Lucifer is.

6 Likes

To those who want to know how Lucifer got where he did, it’s best to ask him before others tell you what they were told.
Ask the man yourself, automatic writing works good if you can’t get into a good trance state to hear him.
I say this because if I say anything or if anyone else does, it could effect what you hear from him, I don’t think going into such a conversation and already being front loaded is a good idea.

6 Likes

Of course Noctis, understandable

1 Like

Red wine :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a very wise thought

2 Likes

Corruption? or just common things that governors and politicians do?

A bit of both I believe

how did human politics come into this? lol

1 Like

He should read the human manuals to rule, it would be very helpful to him :sweat_smile:

2 Likes