How could one create a magical zone? How to rip a hole into the veil?

Hm… due to my current limitations, i might hold ideas on how to approach this matter,
in ways that seem to you, like if they would need way too much afford, with thinking that, i’m gonna keep those ideas for me, except silence and boredom should come up in this thread ~then of course, should i reveal what i, as a crazed little newbie, think about it.

But now to you guys -those who actually deserve to be called living gods,
who are more then some green witchy witches, or armchair potatos or couch tomatos, who hold only a half assed interest into the matter of magic.

So… Now, you are more than welcome, to spread the potent ideas and experiences of yours!

Let’s get this started!

5 Likes

Well, scrying into something, the zone you want, project yourself into it, dagger or sword in astral hand?
If one could pierce the first four veils, and create a cone of power in that zone, perhaps it would pull down some influence.

1 Like

I’ve been planning on something similar to this.

I have a rock that I was thinking about using as an anchor point to basically anchor the immaterial planes with the material planes, so they merge in a localized area.

Merging the material and immaterial would be the most feasible way as far as I can tell. Basically sidestepping the veil entirely.

5 Likes

In a general sort of way you do this every time you create a circle for workings.

I think some of these places already exist, too.Take Roslynn Chapel, resting on a negative ley line. It was deliberately intended to be put there by druids who knew what the place was, after infiltrating the clergy, as a way to contain and flush the energies raised by the christian magick taking place there.

To create one you could probably use the concept to great effect in reverse. Find a place of energy flowing in and keep increasing the flow until it becomes a torrent. There is a lot to be said about repetition, I feel, in terms of increasing the potency of an item or ritual area that you are working in. I have a couple places I go to do certain specific things, and the effect is noticeable. I don’t know if it is residual energy, psychological association, or a bit of both, but it is a thing.

Marrying the two concepts and adding a spiritual gateway would be interesting. It’s just too bad most of the known places there are also have security, or more people might try it.

3 Likes

I’ve seen a couple Celtic gateway symbols, though there would be eight or nine total, eight festival gateways, and the ninth gateway.

4 Likes

Belial has graced us with a couple gateways, yeah?

4 Likes

Washington, DC has many such gateways. They are under much security though. Even tourists can’t get close enough to use them.

2 Likes

Talk to Aighash lol he can show you the way :rofl:
Though the process may melt your brain a bit lol.

4 Likes

If I recall, EA has a YouTube video about a mirror he uses as a gateway in his temple.

2 Likes

Thinking out loud here:

-Regular door - draw a seal/sigil ‘key’ for your chosen dimension and attach it to the door. Activate the sigil and walk through…?

-For a more ‘portable circle’ maybe a belt that is decorated with the appropriate sigils for your circle worn around the waist so wherever you go you’re still in your ‘circle’…? Though actually that might also be great for protection especially if you’re of the more paranoid type or if you’re in seriously deep shit…

Whichever way you choose to go, I suggest you learn how to manipulate your energies so you can control your vibration as I think different dimensions vibrate at different frequencies. If you could do that then you could literally just close your eyes, get the proper vibes going and then just slip in and out whenever/wherever…

4 Likes

@GaiasGirl, you got some great ideas! Got me to thinking! Magical armor or occult wear. The magick ring has been overdone. So has the magick medallion. And the magick robe.

• Breastplate/vest with seals/sigils painted on it.
  • Belt with seals/sigils on it.
  • Helmet/crown/tiara/hat with seals/sigils on it.
  • Shoes with seals/sigils on them.

Yeah, some of this is redundant. It’s still a good idea.

4 Likes

Yeah I was also thinking about maybe a crown/hat as well as it’s already a circle…
Puts new meaning into ‘putting your thinking cap on’… :wink:

2 Likes

Hm… you guys ROCK!

~I would love sigils on clothes like these:

https://www.outbacktrading.com/mens-vests/men-s-outlaw-vest-29791-kki-md

1 Like

That would be a cool idea!

To be fair, that’s something you can try to do with existing clothes - maybe draw sigils on the tag or something…? See how that works out before committing to sewing stuff onto newly purchased items…?

2 Likes

OH! Something else you can try is to get a pair of those fashion glasses (the ones without prescription lenses) and enchant them so that you can see into other dimensions!!

It probably won’t be much of a ‘portal’ as in it’s not likely that you will be able to ‘walk through’ it, but at least it could help you SEE the other dimensions?

Like this:

2 Likes

Hm… i could pickup some vintage goggles (like alucard in hellsing was wearing) and write sigils with black light markers on the lenses! +I could add sigils to the frame + i could “awaken” the goggles with the cabal method (the left hand -by somnus dreadwood)

2 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Polarized-Steampunk-Sunglasses-Fashion-Round-Mirrored-Retro-Sunglasses-3/302236770735?epid=7014598795&hash=item465eb721af:m:mR-O71jqHstepTfKryZjaEw

I don’t know what your aesthetic is like but these are back in vogue and pretty cheap on Amazon:

The goggles are detachable as well so you can have your hat AND goggles to use individually or simultaneously :slight_smile:

Nope! :wink:

I mean those which i got linked above:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302236770735?var=601078162359

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Gothic-Steampunk-Sunglasses-Round-Retro-Transparent-See-through-Glasses/172838613049?hash=item283dfbf039:m:mqqFlhQMASA4vWxdJ6N4YmQ

1 Like

Yeah, those will totally work!!

Nice

1 Like