How common is it to feel like you are losing your shit

You have a backround in chaos magick… are you familiar with the concept of a psychic censor? I believe Liber Null states that if someone did an obvious display of magick in front of a wholly “mundane” person, the mundane could die because of their brain not being able to accept the impossible before them.

It sounds to me like you broke through your psychic censor and were not prepared. Ground yourself, and wait it out. As painful and difficult as it may have been remember this is the fruit of your labor, the reward for all your hard work. It may be too much for you now but be proud of your accomplishment. I’m certainly proud of you for making it happen :+1:t6:

And to answer your title question, I feel like I’m loosing my mind an embarassingly high amount of the time. I just remember that must mean I’m on the right path! lol!

3 Likes

Please be careful with the Clonazepam. I had a really really bad addiction to psychiatric medication for years. Lucifuge Rofocale helped me out of that one, but it was a close call.
Just here to say that, friend. I believe medication can help, but it’s dangerous getting involved with benzos. Stay safe and take care of yourself.

4 Likes

Yep! I feel that alot… grounding helps! Also if you do the LBRP switch it to invoking earth instead of banishing earth! You are progressing with your higher senses fast and you need to anker your self until you get used to flying that high.

1 Like

I am!!! I am well aware i had a similar experience years ago ty ^^

1 Like

Thanks! Do you mean the greater invocation? The lesser is just a banishing. In sequence you invoke, then the lbrp then hexagram ritual.

From what I understand is in the lesser banishing you use banishing earth pentagram! So its counterproductive to invoke then banish! The hexagram banish planetary influences mainly saturn.
I just switch the pentagram around to invoke earth pentagram and do everything else as normal.

3 Likes

Thats some crazy shit to experience, did you manage to get away from this cult?

I was wondering that the other day, can you switch and draw an invoking pentagram instead and how would that change the ritual.

I don’t know alot about the subject but maybe someone with more experience could way in too, but is there a possibility that you have a parasite attached to you?
I don’t know what kind of rituals you perform if any, or what your Background is but just thought maybe a parasite could make you feel this way.

1 Like

Most mystics I know, at some point or another had issues of a mental nature.

1 Like

I almost in the daily think I am losing my my shit. This is why I ran from who I am for years and years because what I would hear, see, feel was just not normal. So the only reasoning I had was I am crazy. I am only finding just now I am not crazy.

3 Likes

That’s cool. I use the lbrp to banish the elements. In my training, that’s what we did anyway, the evoking ritual is a bit different. We called it the Greater Ritual of the Pentagram(evoke or banish at this point, do working BANISH) . You use banishing or evoking according to what sort of ritual you are performing at your own discretion. I know a lot of people do their own thing and do variants of it. 🤷

1 Like

Robert Bruce owner of Astral Dynamics, on his excellent kundalini mastery course available through the business end of BALG… Outlined what he called the “Golden Rule.” Basically if shit gets unmanageable (ER visits :heavy_check_mark: that box) or legit painful (wicked headaches :heavy_check_mark:) hit the brakes. Full stop on the practice until such time when you feel comfortable enough to step back into the current. Which is in alignment with @Twilight_Dragon RX to take a break and heal.

4 Likes

I’m on that! I need a break I think. This lockdown shit knocked me for a loop.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: it would be the lesser invocation ritual of the pentagram!

2 Likes

I just tried it this morning when I woke up. Much simpler… I wasn’t shown this. Thx MiKu

1 Like