How come nothing works for me

I am having a hard time. I been doing spells for over a year. And I am not getting anywhere. I feel the universe is blocking me from my desires or maybe none of this is real. I am really disappointed.

[quote=“BrutalFitz, post:1, topic:7320”]I am having a hard time. I been doing spells for over a year. And I am not getting anywhere. I feel the universe is blocking me from my desires or maybe none of this is real. I am really disappointed. [/quote] For a start tell the universe to go fuck its-self. Other then that you have to be a little more specific and maybe somewhat personal, or your not really going to get an answer. Things like what spells are you using,how are you going about them,what do you hope to get out of them,are LHP or RHP. Things like that. I don’t mean to be a dick but vagueness don’t count for shit.

1 Like

Describe exactly what you did. What system/method did you use. How many variations did you try? What kind of results were you trying to achive? … etc.

Your attitude blocks you, I think. That includes how you think.

You just want some thrill? That’s not the right state of mind.
You become impatient? That does not please any energy to work with you.
You are just trying for something new?
Not a good way, learning magick is like making friends.

1 Like

Visualise “Me doing spells” - “Me” meaning, of course, you. :slight_smile:

What does it look like?

I went months without getting shit for results. But then RavensAscent posted on The Law of Attraction. Finally I started seeing some small successes. Some would say that my results are just the natural result of having a better attitude in life which makes me more productive. Enh, maybe. But I think not entirely. I think some low level magick is at work.

1 Like

It is magick at work. If LoA were the case then you would hear around more people skeptics and others similar to you talking about some form of results. Dont get me wrong, having a proper attitude in life does help mould things. But phrases especially like “just be yourself and the magick will happen” are a load of crock, because it only works if a person is configured correctly. Most people have to undergo a process of change on magickal, spiritual, mental and other levels.

1 Like

1 word.
Vodou.
Excellent blog: http://vodousorcerer.blogspot.co.uk

1 Like

What spells are you doing or trying to do?

Can i ask you what you think wil happen to you in the Afterlife?

If your Fear is about ‘‘God’’ Punishement, or anythings of this Kind, Understand that If you were raised in a Religious Family or even in a not too much religious Family, this kind of fear are really frequent,

If this is your case, You should start by deprogramming yourself of any Fear and Dogma still holding you back .

If none of your Ritual are working, its probably due to a Mental Blockage you have, probably caused by Dogma or Fear indocrinated Beleif,
and the Fear of a divine Punishement is one of the Worst someone can have and its probably this fear that is the cause of your Ritual failure.

If not, Can you tell more?

Best regards!

That is the fear i have.

I have the final steps needed to succeed. I had some one i trust do a reading that told me if i did it i would succeed. But I would be in debted. That is what I fear. Not only that during the earlier stages of the riitual i felt like my insides were on fire and i started getting lesions.

[quote=“BrutalFitz, post:11, topic:7320”]That is the fear i have.

I have the final steps needed to succeed. I had some one i trust do a reading that told me if i did it i would succeed. But I would be in debted. That is what I fear. Not only that during the earlier stages of the riitual i felt like my insides were on fire and i started getting lesions.[/quote]

That fire inside is the Debt you are paying. Any other debts you pay outside of you may be as a result of that.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:12, topic:7320”][quote=“BrutalFitz, post:11, topic:7320”]That is the fear i have.

I have the final steps needed to succeed. I had some one i trust do a reading that told me if i did it i would succeed. But I would be in debted. That is what I fear. Not only that during the earlier stages of the riitual i felt like my insides were on fire and i started getting lesions.[/quote]

That fire inside is the Debt you are paying. Any other debts you pay outside of you may be as a result of that.[/quote]

That fire feeling lasted like three days. After I decided not to complete the ritual it went away.

I myself was brought up with this Kind of Dogma, and I have reached a Point in my Practice that i dont care anymore about it, and Even if these myth of Divine Punishement were truth(i didn’t believe they are) Salvation is no more an option for me,

The only Advice i can give you is to Use your Logic and your Instinct,
I can also give you a Link to a Video of S.BEN.QAYIN
Where he talk about that :

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTsHlzl_qYc]- YouTube

Best regards!

what will happen in the afterlife it’ll be a manifestation of your expectation. Hell and Heaven are manmade creations, they exist for the sole reason that many people believe in them.
There’re no gatekeepers though, no higher intelligence bothers with damnation or salvation. Good and bad is beyond the spiritual world.
Who ever thinks that the so called God would be getting involved with filtering lower energy beings based on their actions on the lowest vibrational plane, is heavily indoctrinated into a false paradigm.
People that buy into such beliefs, go either in Hell or Heaven by personal choice, continuing a circular movement between life and afterlife, until they figure it out, escape the reincarnation loop and head for higher planes of existence.

in order to eliminate the fear that was imprinted in your conscious and remove the shackles of guilt, perform an act of defiance against the God of your paradigm. Gather up courage and take this leap of faith, it’ll be liberating in all regards.
Sex magick in front of his eyes, in the holiest place of his temple, is undeniably an extremely powerful method of catharsis.

Do not deny your ingrained archetypical morals though. You’re still a human and you have to act as one while on this plane.

Once your magick starts to work, the obsession with your ex will become irrelevant, she will become irrelevant, trust me on this. You’ll very quickly change and grow to become someone different and better. Your wants and needs will change.

I can relate to you bro. I was in this EXACT situation for over 1 year like you.

I even got my ex back after such long time using magic. But was it worth it?? No.

Again we broke up after some time.

Then I did " cut and clear" spells to get rid of her obsession and it worked very well…

Now I don’t think about her. So you might also try it