How can people see your past?

What allows people to be able to see your past? I’m not just talking about the psychic senses necessary to achieve this either.

What are the magickal principles at play that actually makes this possible? Is it connected to scrying and the Akashic records?

3 Likes

So no one has information on this, huh?

1 Like

Do you mean the past within the timeframe of this lifetime or past incarnations?

1 Like

Just this lifetime.

1 Like

I know this can be done through the Akashic records. Apart from that, my working theory is since we are living in a matrix that thrives on connections and synchronicity, the information can be accessed by one who is open or trained to perceive it.
So basically all timelines are connected to the individual psyche in some way.
This is really just a stab in the dark tho…

5 Likes

Very interesting stuff. I guess this brings me back to what I originally thought on soul travel.

I’m trying to squeeze some answers out of people on Reddit as we speak, and I can sense people getting nervous. They’re posting erratic shit. What’s the big secret?

2 Likes

Their browser history

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:Xn22Uc0

You know, I stopped caring about that once I learned Tor was originally used by the U.S. Navy.

2 Likes

You. People can see your past/present when you associate those circumstances as yours, as a part of your identity. Once you detach and dissociate, all people will ever see is their projections, because you have nothing tied to you.

3 Likes

You lost me a little. Dissociation doesn’t sound very healthy either. But I’m gonna trust you because you sound like you know what you’re talking about.

I’m not trying to hide. I’m more interested in knowing how it’s being done.

1 Like

The Akashic records , though spirits would be able to relay info to you

1 Like

Good old tarot cards to pull some info.

2 Likes

I see. I think I’m gonna settle with soul traveling and exploring past memories answer. The Akashic records stuff sound way too convoluted.

1 Like

You can astral travel ?

1 Like

No. not me. I’m saying I believe this is how people can “see” the past, aside from the other ways you’d expect.

1 Like

Is that really it? People have relayed minute details back to me that they could not possibly get from cards alone.

1 Like

To see your past and learn from it, and succeed? A ritual for knowledge, asking for truthful and complete knowledge. If it is accepted the deity that will respond will go through your life and tell you of past mistakes that were critical to blocking your success and other mistakes, opportunities you should taken advantage of to succeed.

5 Likes

the spirit guides see the past of the target and than inform the witch / mage / priest

:snake:

2 Likes

I’ve considered this too so I don’t hate this answer. I have to admit that this seems like it would take some serious dedication.

How do you engage a target this way without obsessing and nullifying your magick? @Rav

1 Like

maybe telepathy? I’ve heard our own spirit/higher self saves all experiences and memories, so even the things you forgot completely could be read by a experienced telepath, it’s an interesting theory. let’s assume that telepaths can not only read thoughts but they can also see, hear and taste our memories, it would be possible to see a person’s past

1 Like