How can I protect myself from enemies who wish on me nothing but bad things?

I’m struggling with so much personal problems, (money, rent, no job and the struggle to find one, the deportation of my parents) and like I mentioned in another topic my neighbours from hell aren’t making my life any easier.
We got two bad news these week, and I think that it is the fault part of my neighbours, and a part of me. What I’m trying to say is that the current emotions that I’m feeling why I feel so miserable, stressful and anxious all the time is because they are manifesting their hateful thoughts on us (they also call out loud that me and my family have no stay and that we all will get deported), and I myself have nothing but negative thoughts and fears in my head. (that nothing will get better, things will only get worse) so I’m manifesting bad things too and I can’t help it. I don’t know what to do, I feel like my life will never get back to normal. I don’t know what to do about these assholes and how to get revenge on them.

I’m also asking for a favor, if any of you is experienced with curses or spells and kind enough to do some work for me without any payment (like I said I’m struggling financially, and I live in another country) I would be so so thankful, I’m in such a bad place and situation I feel helpless, I’m not experienced enough to do these things myself.

3 Likes

Have you checked out our baleful magic category? There might be some threads of things that can be done about the neighbors. I believe we also have tutorials on how to protect yourself as well.

3 Likes

i think instead of looking for baneful spells you shall put much effort to work on yourself, dont look for advanced things just try some simple chakra cleansing and aura work… if you will put your aura into a health state even your mood will uplift… more positive thoughts will come along… and from there you will move forward to manifest a job etc.

2 Likes

Realize that you are not; that’s delusion.

I second this.

Typically, enemies are just negative people that are taking out their negativity on you. Some people can “block”, or not allow themselves to be taken down, but this can become hard depending on how much negativity is being projected by enemies.

4 Likes