How can i protect my girlfriend from a man who wants to place death spells on her?

My girlfriend rejected someone who does magic, and i overheard him telling another peer he is planning to do death magic on her because he feels she lead him on. this was not true. she told him point blank she did not like him, yet he’s delusional. now i’m worried. any advice? thanks guys!

2 Likes

Bitch slap some sense into that dude, I would say?

5 Likes

To be that petty implies a serious lack of emotional control. Which makes me doubt his ability to control magik to the extent needed to throw an effective curse. What a n00b.

I’d say, bind him anyway, place wards and mirror shields on her, and maybe leave a spirit jar to capture any stray crap and just basic-bitchy thoughts coming your way.

The binding could be just to stop him from doing or saying anything to work against her, or you could bind his magik. It’ll be good learning for him to figure out how to recover from it, and maybe he’d also learn not to start something he can’t finish.

9 Likes

Basically, yeah. Make a witches bottle, and go about your day.

1 Like

Warnings of a death hex? This guy is angry but has probably never cast anything. He is trying to scare you, threatening you with magic so you will know the curse is going down is pure intimidation, using your own mind against yourself.

If I were that angry about a breakup I would keep it quiet and strike when they’re at their weakest without a word to my target.

This is like a psych op using what some people call headology, the principle that what people believe is what is real. This is used by witches to earn respect or at least fear and operates through the targets fear resulting in a self imposed curse when the practitioner in question doesn’t have the skill necessary to effect much change themselves.

If the threat of a hex works on the target they effectively curse themselves while thinking the person/s who made the warning are responsible.

You’ll find plenty of posts around here on this:

7 Likes

Mirror shields are great, especially one that has a return to sender aspect to it. That way if he tries he’ll practically be cursing himself.

6 Likes

Hiya OP! IME people like that will only resort to other methods when they feel like their magic is not working, so, you’d be better off making quick work of him. I suggest constructing an effigy of him and soaking 12 nails in War Water overnight, the next night burning three black candles while facing the west and in silence placing the nails through his feet, knees, hands, elbows, heart, neck, forehead, and genitals. Call out to the hungry spirits your intention for him to be unable to take action or word against you, her, and everyone the two of you know (or, just for him to be permanently unable to do anything) and let the spirits take him. Bury at the candles and the effigy facing the north, and it’ll be fine! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

thank you!! im very worried. he’s bragged before about using death magic and it working. very emotionally unstable. where can i bury it?

1 Like

thank you! i will be doing this

1 Like

I got the impression you can bury it by a stream or that kind of body of water, facing north. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should ask archangel Michael for protection. He’s absolutely great. His energy is so calming.

3 Likes

He might be emotionally immature and unstable, but that doesn’t mean he can’t pull this off successfully. What’s required is intention and focus, and the negative emotion he already feels. Then BOOM.

Ask me how I know… I had to deal with a bunch of people who weren’t that knowledgeable about magick and they were emotionally unstable and immature, but they had very strong hatred, intention and focus. Their magick worked - until I bitch slapped them into hell. I had to work hard to remain alive and relatively sane. But I’m here, and they are not. What let them down were their dinosaur ways and lack of creativity and intelligence - among other factors. I had the advantage of being able to work fast, on the hop, and being able to come up with very unique and creative solutions to stop them dead in their tracks. If it wasn’t for that, I would have died before now. There were several attempts to take my life, and every one of the beings they summoned to kill me made themselves known to me and gave me the opportunity to command them for my benefit. Ask yourselves why that was. It’s because I had to get very creative about things.

You can outsmart this fucker. You have his very life in your hands. He’s handed his power to you. Stop worrying and do what you know needs to be done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mirror shield would be my recommendations if you do not wish to use them as a guinea pig for other experiments. He likely will not cast anything (those who curse don’t tell) but hell, sounds like he needs a licking. And unlike a fight, you cannot be charged for assault by using magic. Of course, showing you are a bigger person and treating your girlfriend right is a great revenge as well

1 Like

Have u look abaddon demon.? Glasboyolas from goetic abaddon is good spirt since his title is to destroy ,i have a few situations like tis and he delivered fast

3 Likes

If somebody was threatening my loved ones I’d take the initiative and introduce them to MY death hex before he was able to do anything. Even if he is a complete noob, A small unaddressed hex can build over time and snowball, and eventually become a potentially lethal loose canon. By making his plans known, he has given you opportunity to act in defense… or pre-emptive attack. I always tell my students to never tell anyone what they are doing (in any area of life, not just magick) until it is done. To know. To will. To Dare. and to KEEP SILENT

4 Likes

one question, are you and your girlfriend doing magic? I’ll give you in mp, a recipe for an Arab magic amulet that I never normally give, but the problem is that it cancels out absolutely any kind of positive and negative magic whether you wear it or it’s in your home.

2 Likes

What a dick, why can’t he just find another girl and stop being so entitled, is he gonna try and hurt every girl who rejects him? Good luck dude, i hope you and your girl will be ok

1 Like

I believe it’s something similar to the concept of a yandere.

1 Like

The best defense is a good offense. I don’t fuck around with anyone. I never make threats. I give folks a lot of rope, as most talk is just talk. That being said, if anyone threatens or harms my family, I will hunt them to the ends of the earth. I will never rest.

3 Likes

how do i do this? sorry i am really scared