How can I have a psychedelic experience naturally?

Probably my own higher self, but it said Archangel Uriel or Lucifer. You decide

holotropic breathwork will help release the natural DMT in your body! Make sure to start out slow if you’re not already a breathwork user, it’ll kick your energy bodies into gear and bring up some old enotional/astral dirt for cleansing and releasing.

The Chinese have perfected the art of creating natural hallucinogens. They create DMT by taking a 2 week complete darkness retreat. Your melatonin builds up because of the lack of light until it converts into a DMT like chemical causing a long hallucination. If you want to speak with demons and make deals with them for technology you can take adrinochrome in conjunction with smoking DMT. They are complementary just like lions mane mushroom and psilocybin. Why do you think the church rapes and kills children… they surgically open their skulls and squeeze their pineal gland on glass and smoke the dried DMT, before they do that they rape and torture the kids to harvest the adrinochrome.

Through intense meditation I’ve been able to get to a pretty close facsimile of what it’s like to be on mushrooms.

Deep breathing seems to do it. Also sensory deprivation but that could have some unwanted side effects (Jail with a light on and no bed for 4 days)

I’ll try it and let you know how it compares to a full Nexus launch :metal:

1 Like

Weird that nobody mentioned this but trance state work induced by rhytmic repetative movement or rhytmic repetative music beat. Commonly used by shamans and old tribes in Africa. It is propably the oldest trick in the book. Also mugwort. I don’t think it classifies as psychedelic but mugwort tea plus trance state work creates visions.

1 Like

Look into breathing and meditation exercises that cause your natural supply of DMT to be released. There’s a lot of videos on YouTube that teach you different techniques to tap into it.