How can I evoke a Tarot Card?

I was just watching 1 of EA’s older live streams and he mentioned that you can actually evoke a Taro card hearing this got me excited because I never new that was a think. So is there anybody on here that’s did it that can walk me through each step on how to do this? I got the Leviathan Taro deck so I’ll be using that one

5 Likes

Almost similar to an entity, it looks for its correspondences, it tries to have objects that assimilate to what the card has, in mine of marseille (major arcana), it would be easy for me to have a wizard symbol like a stick, a cup, of the sum priestess a book, of the Force a lion or attribution to the lion, among other things
For example when evoking the nobles (king / queen / knight / jack) is easier, since they have elementary attributions

4 Likes

Try this, replace demon image with card, call name and hold the card not a sigil:

5 Likes

I can see it being possible, and @Lady_Eva gave a good method to try it out. If you are looking to get to know your deck better intuitively, I recommend journeying into the card. This can be done while mediating, visualizing the card expanding into a doorway for you to open and begin exploring. I have developed interesting Gnosis this way

6 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t know you could use that method. I’ll try it that why and see what happens!

Oh okay I didn’t know you could do all that! Sounds cool thank you! =) I have to say I would have to recommend you get it if you hadn’t already Bill and Asenath did a fantastic job with this!

2 Likes