How can i draw a good circle

How is the preparation of the circle? As it was said in the Key of Solomon, is only candles enough for the demons, or should other things be used, such as special incense, stones, and an altar?

And can the circle be drawn on a cloth and spread on the ground, or should it be should it be drawn on the ground? And what should it be drawn with? Can you explain me please?

You can purchase the Universal Circle for a reasonable price from the BALG store.

When I actually do use a circle, I usually use a bunch of crystals and put them around me at arms length.
When drawing it yourself, like with chalk or something on the floor you can fix a string at the middle point. For instance tying it to a little stick and fixate that with some stronger gaffer or duct tape on the floor and tie the other end to the chalk. That way you can draw reasonable good circle, instead of an egg when I would just try to draw it without some sort of aid.

If you would like it on cloth, you can order a universal circle from balg indeed. Search around on Etsy, but those are usually pretty expensive.
You can try to draw it yourself with paint for cloth and maybe make a template.
There are also companies that print on demand. You’ll just have to find and send them a high quality picture of what you want on the piece of cloth

Yes, it can. This is what most magicians do. It’s easier to set up and take down this way.

Depending on the surface of the floor, it can be drawn in either chalk or tape. If doing the ritual outside, the circle can be drawn in the dirt with a stick, or set out with stones. You can also dig a ditch, and fill it with gasoline so you have a circle of fire.

Another option is to draw the circle with energy. In his earlier book Works of Darkness, EA Koetting recommends visualizing the circle in blue fire and the triangle in red.

1 Like