How can i connect to a dead family member with the help of the goetia

Hee! can any one tell me how can i conect with a dead family member (without Using ouija) Using the spirit of goetia o which of the goetia spirit can help me? Any experience o any thing will be very help full, thanks

2 Likes

You mean evocation? Try just evoking the deceased directly. I’ve been in the same situation since Dec recently, and this works for me just fine. EA also has something in his catalog in regards to necromancy.

1 Like

Duchess Bune can help you out with this. She is able to connect you to the deceased.

9 Likes

My brother was dead in novembre of last year, im in another country since las 17 years i havent see him but we always talk on phone and skype… When i think about him i feel him but need some thing more strong, can you please especific me the EA necromancia method some link i will be very thank full, just miss him a lotz

Thank bune help me a lot the last year, i think that she/he only work with Riches and make you elecuent, When he died i try to summon the King paimon to resucite him but the sadness wasnt help me in the quick invocationz

I’m sorry for your loss.

Buné can help with this area, she handles far more than “just” money.

2 Likes

I haven’t read anything from him in regards to this subject… so this is just my personal experience. I’ve evoked directly, but I always have the faint idea that maybe it’s just my imagination. Even though I can verify what I learn. My grandmother passed a few months back, she was like my own mother… I never had a chance to say goodbye or watch after her… So I do that now with offerings to my ancestors… when you call on them… that strong link you have is all that’s needed to evoke… since you already have an intimate relationship with them. But this left me feeling a bit bland… I needed something like as if we were here on this plane… soul projections help greatly if you want to make contact and interact together… it helps for closure… and whatever you learn about their past life… you can always give offerings to help give them an energetic boost. I find this helps me get closure with her death… Just to feel like my offerings do something goes a long way… but those projections gave me more than just a means to travel and discover myself… but also closure with death and myself… I highly recommend learning to project if you want to really see them, hear them, and feel them… it’s goes a long way and also helps your own ascent. Sorry for the long msg… hope it helps in some way

2 Likes

Thanks lady Eva i will try… And dont worry about the long msg alphabetsoup im very thank full i just want to say the last goodbye that i havent said to him and some advice to how can i help his 3 small kids

2 Likes

Alphabetsoup Also sorry for your loss

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Geralt_Of_Rivia. Research, and get some practice… it’s not the easiest method but it’s the one that got me to see the results I wanted. I have EA’s course and a few other books about soul traveling… you’ll have to play with it a bit to see which works best for you… I really like EA’s stuff about the topic. But you can try various methods and see which works for you. I seen this link here a few days ago, Astral Projection, it’s a bit lengthy but a good accurate picture of how to do it in my opinion. Best of luck on your efforts, and sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Been there recently as well. Try making an ancestral altar using old pictures, things they liked, and offering them a glass of water each night until you make contact. If you want to offer them more, burn some myrrh incense and light a candle and say a few words. Another thing I learned from a friend, is to write them a letter and burn it and release your intention of them reading it as it burns.

4 Likes

Thank you fratermagni and Also thank you alphabetsoup for your help i appreciate it a lot i’ve read a book about astral travelling of Willian bulhman adventure out the body where he explain the theory of Einstein about the paralel dimensión, i think that the soul has to be any where in another dimensión and there will be some way to conect with it

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’ve never heard of the author, but I’m sure you can find some good techniques. Yeah, I guess you can say it’s like that… dimension/state/vibration… it’s all conceptual until you try it… then it’ll all make sense after you get used to it. Once you start, don’t stop until you get out fully. It’s amazing… the colors, the experience of flying… all fun. But it takes time getting your mind used to it… it’s a skill like meditation… the more you do it, the better you can “ride the wave”. For instance, whenever I tried to teleport to any place or go through a door, I’d immediately return to my body… it took a sec to just let things happen… but once you get over the emotional excitement you can really start the practice. The skill can seem farfetched and so out the way for most… but if you stick with it, you’ll get successful at it. A full out of body is a bit hard to manage constantly but you get better by recreating the experience you feel during the separation…my first time was accidental… I was drinking sake and when I laid down to sleep I had a buzzing feeling vibrating all over… then the classic seesaw effect… next thing you know I’m out looking in 360 degrees floating above my body… it was amazing and in full vivid color… like the colors of the aura, but everywhere you look you see it… Moments after I experienced it I was back in body… short lived, but the impact it made on me was enormous. there was no doubt in my mind that I was in a full projection… after a few trails and errors I manage to finally do it fully by re-experiencing that moment in time… Once you can do it, the mystery is all over…but far from finished. The best technique is the one that works for you… but try without drugs… it’s pointless being there if you cant hold your consciousness… meditation is key.

3 Likes

Ancestor alter (shrine) - I use 4 coins to communicate with them. I also ask them trick questions to confirm its the relative in question. I personally stay away from ouija board but I have used a pendulum and had the pie chart with answers. The key is to play with things and do what feels right- I will know when someone wants to talk to me by certain things I hear or crave.

1 Like

If you want a less veiled current, you could try calling them via the gates of death, approaching Ocat the abyssal gatekeeper with Euronymous, or my preference is Hekate.

3 Likes

Sorry for late reply was at job,(a job that clauneck get me in less then 4 hours when i ask him for job when i evoke him i think so have to do a great atribute for him ,and now i undersand why he is very loved one and a sweet spirit, hail clauncek)im agree with you Its all about what your practice, here is a say " put more sugar in the water and more sweet will the water" my first experience with astral tarvelling was when i read this book on 2009 and inconcsely i watch my soul separate from my body i scared when i get consciouness of the seperation i came Back but it was a good experience, and Also agree to do it without drugs cause on that moment of my life i was on sports and some times only smoke some weed but my Mind was clear,and the second time was inconsuiosley was last year and this time it was like something take my soul and put it on the space and feel like how i falling down like 200 meters o 500 meters and on feet floting in the air and again and again until i get Back on my body and it was so wierd in that moment but i know that the feeling was there and was Also a strange experience and but i was a little drunk Also have to admit, i investigate on my self some people got soul travelling on the deep océano on the space and in very places so think why cant the soul travel to the gate keepre of hell on the demension where is The soul Also agree with Celin (and Thanks Also) Yes have Heard about hekats but not much going to search about him and about ocats going to search Also (but never Heard about him) damia Also going to search about 4 coin méthod thanks

2 Likes

You haven’t heard of Hekate? Hekate/Hecate - Last of the Titans, Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell, Queen of the Underworld. Queen of magic, Queen of the Witches, Goddess of the Crossroads, Torchbearer, Goddess of the Keys, she goes by many names.

2 Likes

Just watch some mension on some documentrys but never give importance, Yes about hades, but every day there is something new to learn :+1:

1 Like