How can demons use alchemy?

In the Goetia some demons are said to posses the ability to turn metal to gold or water to wine. How is this possible? What exactly do they do?

In my own Experience those Description are Highly Allegoric and can have many Level of Understanding, For Instance Turning Metal to Gold can refer to Transmuting the Base Metal of all the Chakra(Each Chakra is Associated with a Metal) to Gold meaning bringing them at their Perfect state. This can also mean that they teach you how to proser and become ‘‘Wealthy’’ (Since in those time Gold and Silver was the Currency mostly used) from scratch(or Lead ) you can Find Many more layer of Interpretation and i think the Best things to do would be to Ask the Spirit Themselves about this.

As For Water to Wine, This as aswell many Level of Understanding.

Someone or something turned the wine on my altar to blood not sure why or how. It was left as an offering. It didnt scare me. But it was wild to think its wine then see blood. The offering was left for Azazel but he isnt really know for that. Not saying he couldnt just notsomething ive discovered. So its a mystery. Zagan is said to be able too. But i havent worked with Zagan. So i dont know.

How can that be possible? Could I just set a bunch of nickels on my alter then wait for a month then get gold?

Idk how the metal to gold works… I was just thinking maybe i should have left change instead of wine. Maybe they just help multiply what you have. But i do know what happened to me was real. So there has.to be away.

Have you asked Azazel how that happened? If we figure that out we can unlock new powers.

Azazel had me busy working on a circle with him and Shax. I got so abosorbed in that that i really hadnt thought too. I did do a tarot reading it basically said Azazel did it. But im not sure how much of my own emotions would influence the reading. Thats a good idea though. Next im in the circle i should ask him about it.

When you do so, post it in this thread Ariana. So everyone can see. Im sure newcomers will want to know.

Will do. I dont have to work tomorrow. So hopefully ill have perfect opportunity!

Will do. I dont have to work tomorrow. So hopefully ill have perfect opportunity![/quote]

Sorry im so late getting back to this. I got preoccupied. When i asked Azazel…he told me i put 3 drops of my own blood into the wine. Which i had forgotten about honestly. So he said it was my intent to turn the goblet of wine to blood. So basically he saying i did it. Im just not sure how i directed my intent that way. Idk if tjis helps you but its what got. I think i just to learn when im directing my intent a certain way seems i do this stuff alot. Anf dont realize its acyually me.

Someone or something turned the wine on my altar to blood not sure why or how. It was left as an offering. It didnt scare me. But it was wild to think its wine then see blood. The offering was left for Azazel but he isnt really know for that. Not saying he couldnt just notsomething ive discovered. So its a mystery. Zagan is said to be able too. But i havent worked with Zagan. So i dont know.[/quote]

Very cool! I will evoke Belial to do that and if He does, I will drink that fuckin magickal blood to rejuvanate.

Someone or something turned the wine on my altar to blood not sure why or how. It was left as an offering. It didnt scare me. But it was wild to think its wine then see blood. The offering was left for Azazel but he isnt really know for that. Not saying he couldnt just notsomething ive discovered. So its a mystery. Zagan is said to be able too. But i havent worked with Zagan. So i dont know.[/quote]

Very cool! I will evoke Belial to do that and if He does, I will drink that fuckin magickal blood to rejuvanate.[/quote]
Hell yeah! Wish i had thought of that!! :slight_smile: