How are you evoking spirits?

I see a lot of threads here with people saying they have worked with ____ spirit, but rarely do I see them explain how. What kind of system are you using?

Some of the operations can take months so I hear, and I’m guessing there is probably a quicker way of working with spirits than to do the long, complicated rituals from the classic grimoires. I’d love to hear about these methods.

2 Likes

Some of us project to the etheric/spiritual to work with them, some to the astral/mental, and others use the evocations and invocations you find online or they constructed themselves.

6 Likes

Altered state of consciousness, repeating an incantation or enn while gazing at the sigil until the lines move, sometimes incense or candleswill show an orb or outline of a spirit. Astral or Etheric is probably more direct, through astral projection or the likes, and some of us are more imaginative and mechanical in weaving patterns. This csan be done in a day.

3 Likes

People had great results with this method, written by our lovely moderator @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

Oh, and raising energy expended through the ritual, dramatic or not.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, will do some reading on all of this later on.

1 Like

I highly recommend to you to read and try the Lady Eva’s guide to simplified evocation. It works.

2 Likes

there are plenty of books about evocation, the little of your time that you can sacrifice to read will pay out for as long as you evoke. My advice first start with genuine source books from genuine magician and then come to the forum and read about peoples experience and whatever they are offering then test the knowledge.

3 Likes

Also, the way the incantation is written should be pronounced as close to its correct sound as possible.
Generally, you use an enn or incantation or spell to draw a spirit into your environment or being. Portals can be created (i have no knowledge or exoerience on this). Usually I repeat the enn three or more times, or sometimes say three or more time spirit name come. Then you explain your reason for summoning, what they can teach you, etc. Then a license to depart after an offering and or pact.

2 Likes

Yeah Fuego that’s pretty much the evocation procedure more or less man.

2 Likes

I mainly use Koetting’s basic system, with some extra flourishes added here and there.

I don’t use enns, as they are quite unnecessary for evocation.

3 Likes

Lol my friend back when we learned evocation and Goetia they didn’t even have enns except for I’m Demonaltry did they? They certainly weren’t widely used by the community outside demonaltry. I understand where you’re coming from the enns is just a tool to build connection and atmosphere but in reality it’s unnecessary.

2 Likes

A lot of newcomers to our art seem to be under the mistaken impression that enns are mandatory for summoning demons, but they really are not. I don’t like them and never use them.

3 Likes

I like to add this Demonic language summoning forth incantation channeled by EA. It can be used for all type of spirits, except Gods

Etsel Mala’kel Test’zel Sam’tan’el Itz Retz Nama’tel
*Itz Hel Asta’Rel Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala Kama’Kala Satan’el *
(Spirit) Kama (Spirit) Kala (Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla Me Solvalla Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

Here is a video in which EA speaks the incantation as a way for us to know how to pronounce it properly. Timestamp 6:29

(In the beginning when I tried to learn this incantation, I downloaded the video and edited it and made a short mp3 file that I could play on a loop. If anyone is interested I can upload it on Youtube)
We got this :muscle:

*so long that is not considered pirated material

4 Likes

This is really good man. Thanks for posting This.

1 Like

Usually they come to me when I’m researching and trying to understand them or doing and celebrating something they enjoy.

1 Like

then what exactly do you say to invite spirit to your alter , do you keep repeating their name or just gaze at their segil

Till now i thought enn helps to get in touch with them ,not mandatory but they helps to get their attention

correct me if m wrong

1 Like

can you please answer this ?

1 Like

Ok bro this is simple listen, ( not being snarky)

After your preliminary banishments

You gaze at the spirits seal (often wrongly called a sigil) you speak the enns chant over and over typically 5-10 minutes sometimes longer. The seal will begin to flash colors or the lines will wiggle and move or it will appear in 3D. Now the seal is open. Begin the conjuration. Repeat until you feel the spirits presence. Welcome the spirit to your temple, present gifts if you intend to. Make banter or parlay with the spirit. Give it its charge. Agree on a timeline and payment for services rendered, give license to depart, banish and close the temple. Nothing difficult.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike for your response ! But the question arised when in the above post you mentioned that when you first started doing evocation there were no Enns … soo my question was if you guys didnt use Enn then what exactly do you guys did back then

1 Like