House sitting, bad night last night

We all get fight or flight mode nights , starts with one bad thought and then your filled with anxiety

Iā€™ve used the ā€œcleanse a spaceā€ ritual from Magickal Protection before with good results. Have you tried doing the ritual?

And I wouldnā€™t worry too much about what sort of spirit it is or why itā€™s there. If itā€™s bothering you then you have every right to make it leave.

1 Like

You know what I forgot entirely about this ritual that was in that book. I focused entirely on the banishing and master rituals. I have it on kindle and looked it upā€¦ It does say to preform it for three days. I will be here just until morning so I wonder if it would have effect at all if Iā€™d just do it tonight.

1 Like

May as well if you feel like it.

1 Like

them dog being there already helps.

1 Like

Have you tried talking to them?
ā€œHey, I know Iā€™m a new person, but Iā€™m just visiting for a while and then Iā€™ll be gone. I donā€™t mean to intrude and I hope we can exist in harmony.ā€

Something like that. Just explain why youā€™re there and let them know youā€™re just a visitor.

3 Likes

My step mother actually did exactly this and they still mess with her. She doesnt like talking about what she experiences. So i doubt i know everything. But most recent shes told me was she felt a heavy presence on her back as she walked the halls in those pictures. She sat down and prayed, called the dog in, and he barked wildly in the room at whatever it wasā€¦ I have lived here for a year or so back in 2018. But ive worked night shift so barely was ever home at night. Ive long since moved out to be on my own. So my energy is familiar to the house. They know who I am.

When my family first moved in this house, my step mother was the first to move in and she was alone. With her dogs. The light was out upstairs (in the bedroom you can sort of see in the pictures) she said she woke up to the dogs growling and she felt the twoā€™s body weight against her own. She opened her eyes to see a black dogā€™s face in her own and she said it wasnā€™t quite a dogā€™s face but it did have a devilish grin to it. She also said while this was happening she felt like the house was actually shaking. I didnt want to tell this story because ill admit it does unsettle me a bit. But that was the FIRST night one of us have ever stayed here.

1 Like

Just an update of slight new information which sealed the deal more for me if even possible. I didnt have anymore encounters my last night staying at the house and left to go home in the morning. I was chatting with my mom today and she asked my father who is a hardcore christian and is a spirit denier admitted to her that yes he too had heard the heavy thudding of boots AND he has heard his name being called when nobody else was home. He just didnā€™t want to tell me while I was there at the time. He doesnā€™t know that I know now lol.

That name calling is a common thing Iā€™d hear spirits do. Itā€™s just amazing how each one of us has had our own experience. My father isnā€™t scared of it all though which is awesome. He just goes to sleep.

Thought Iā€™d give a quick update on whoever was interested. Maybe one day Iā€™ll get to the bottom of that house.

Edit: I also wonder if me hearing those boots is a sign of my senses developing or if the spirit just had enough energy to manifest enough sound even for the most untrained person.

1 Like

Another update; this time from my dad.

Father had to be taken to the ER due to a complication of a prior surgery. Step mother was home alone the night he went and said she heard something banging on the front door. Dogs were barking at whatever it was. Iā€™m not sure if I mentioned this before but my step sister had heard the same thing when she was staying there alone as well. Everyone always has an experience when theyā€™re alone. Almost always.

My dad also said he went upstairs today and saw his guitars moved a bit, and his clothes were all thrown out of his closet.

Seems like this thing is picking up on its frequency of activity. I worry about him.

1 Like

It sounds like something is trying to communicate with you and your family. I donā€™t think itā€™s intentions are malicious. Do you have pre-christian heritage? If so, sometimes the expressions of spiritualities and religions of Abrahamic origin can aggravate non-Abrahamic entities.

One of the things you can do is use pendulum magick to find out more. The responses will be monosyllabic however.

1 Like

I was brought up christian, yes. My family still are but Iā€™m not. They live in another state though, so if used my pendulum here in my own home if itā€™ll still work. Or do I have to be present in their house?

If the entity is attached to you it should work, but if itā€™s attached to the house youā€™ll need to be present.

1 Like

The spirit is definitely house bound. But I do have a mirror that i took from the house. I wonder if that would work if i held the pendulum over the mirror. Just a crazy thought of mine. If not then next time I visit ill take my pendulum. I appreciate your help!

1 Like