Hot foot banishing spell

I recently achieved great success with this spell and so I am putting this here for anyone who might benefit from it. It’s very easy!

Ingredients:
A picture of the person (can be printed from the internet)
Hot foot powder (buy or make your own)

I made hot foot powder by mixing black salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and chili powder

Vassago was the demon I summoned because we have a specific pact. You could also possibly summon Leraje, Furfur, Andras, or Belial for this. Any other spirit whose strengths are making enemies might also work. I prefer working with a spirit I already know and trust.

Using the flame of his candle, I lit a photo of the person I wanted to banish. As it burned, I repeated to him, “This is XYZ, who is causing chaos among my friends, and with this burning I bind this person to the spell that I now make.” The photo burned down to ash.

The ashes of the burned photo were mixed into the hot foot powder. I spoke to Vassago and said, “With this spell, XYZ will be given a wonderful new opportunity that takes them away from ABC. XYZ will leave with no further harm and no repercussions, never to return to ABC and never to cause harm to us again.”

That evening, I took the powder to ABC and evoked Vassago again, and then I sprinkled the powder over each dooway and I repeated, “I lay this spell upon the thresholds of ABC. Each time XYZ crosses this doorway, the power of this spell shall grow, until it carries XYZ out of our lives and on to new opportunities. I banish them with kindness in order to restore peace and balance to ABC.”

I did this around two months ago, and I recently learned that XYZ has been given a great chance at something that will take them out of town so much that they’ll no longer have time to wreak havoc on our little group anymore.

They may have been extremely unkind to all of us, but I choose to send them off with kindness. I hope that they find better harmony with the new group that they will be joining.

1 Like